Bolli HATE group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DAY 3 BEGINS
Update:
We have advanced the upset score! Bolli is close to wishing he was never björn.

Please run him over if you see him.

You telling me that Bolli is actually a swedish bear? Wtf maybe thats why he doesn’t respond to anything haha

Reaction score
FUugmPK.png

Lw29bAG.png

THIS IS WHY IT EXISTS BODLI

Reaction score
@Bolli

FUCKING ADRISH AND JAMES FORGAVE HIM AND YOU DO THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE IM JOINING THIS MOVEMENT

Reaction score
i ran him over but he wrecked my car??? i require compensation IMMEDIATELY this was NOT in the contract

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You have to try harder than this Chris 'Big o'l walking problem' Slandrews

Moron
Rogue
Murtsley Martyr
Thomas Fredrick

Bolli began purging the Welsh community from these parts.

The Welsh Assembly will give total support to this cause until justice takes place. :wales:
[DOUBLEPOST=1512332702,1512328983][/DOUBLEPOST]Operation Valkyrie

Aim: Drive Bolli Blair to suicide.
- Objective: Plague bolli's profile with references from The Bee Movie's script.
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/bee-movie-script-transcript-seinfeld.html

Reaction score
Captain's Log.

Day 4:

The day has just begun, yesterday we made a little bit more progress in initiating Bolli's status of being upset from "slightly bothered" to "mildly rused". All I can say is that we keep up the good work, and eventually Bolli will relinquish himself from his position immediately handing the power back to PERP's rightful ruler Luke Person.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512395275,1512352365][/DOUBLEPOST]Day 4 1/2

Today, I have upset the Bolli bloke.
8d24e91349b96946547cb4596386958d.png

Bolli's status as "mildly rused" has now escalated to a staggering level of "very upset". More to follow.

Reaction score
Breaking News:

Thicc Bully Boi 'Bolli' Strikes Again!

eOUPR2P.png

Even if his decision is correct, flame him for it. We must work down the tyrannical Bolli until he is nothing more than spaghetti Bollinaise.

*Awaits dumb ratings*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Breaking News:

Thicc Bully Boi 'Bolli' Strikes Again!

eOUPR2P.png

Even if his decision is correct, flame him for it. We must work down the tyrannical Bolli until he is nothing more than spaghetti Bollinaise.

*Awaits dumb ratings*
Whatever Bolli does other than making @Medulla admin or me Senior we must annoy/hate him for it!!!! HE'S WRONG IN ALL SITUATIONS EXCEPT THOSE TWO

M

Reaction score
UPDATE DAY THREE OR SOMETHING
@Mango has joined the bolli balls lovers and therefore I have set @John Daymon on a mission to run him over ASAP

Reaction score
@R-Flex is a fuckin cockwallet

i think the correct terminology is "absolute mug" or "pure festive bake" if ur in a christmassy mood

NEW INTEL: HIS NAME IS DAMON WRAITH KEEP THIS IN MIND TROOPS

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Dear sirs

Let us unite in our effort. We do not need to fight over who hated @Bolli first because we all genetically hated him from birth.

Our new motto:
"Run a man over for a man and he will be temporarily happy, teach a man to run over a man and he can run over @Bolli loads of times and be even happier"

Fuck @R-Flex and @Mango as well.

Amen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512605675,1512605343][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does this thread have 4 pages of shitpost in 5 days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.