Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this man does not even allow 1 on 1 smash :angery:
2b664b701d.png

will post more shit tommorow when I'm on my pc to add fuel to the fire

rat

Reaction score
CAPTAINS LOG OF THE SS RAPTOR - DAY ONE

If i see that iceland cunt hes being squashed faster than you can say "bolli is a cuck"

Reaction score
Hello i am here to join the move
@Bolli was suppose to give me my RR package but instead of handing it he threw it at my face and hurt me
i will run you over

Reaction score
08/12/2017

A young Bolli attempted to ruin our comrades @John Daymon CS:GO Experience by team flashing, I taught this autistic Icelandic bastard a lesson! I have proven my dedication to the cause @Medulla

Don't warn me pls I'll be forum banned for like 3 months lmfao

Reaction score
08/12/2017

A young Bolli attempted to ruin our comrades @John Daymon CS:GO Experience by team flashing, I taught this autistic Icelandic bastard a lesson! I have proven my dedication to the cause @Medulla

Don't warn me pls I'll be forum banned for like 3 months lmfao
This is what it's supposed to look like, slaughter him. I appriciate what you did for me and I apologise for slandering you by saying it was you who threw the flashbang.

Reaction score
First rule that would be put in place if I was made Senior Admin is that weebs would get free internet access so that they can keep staring at anime tits, then I would make forest a red zone!!!!

Reaction score
if I was made Senior Admin is that weebs would get free internet access so that they can keep staring at anime tits
I know i've said alot if shit about you in the past but this makes me want to support you to the end.
9IKGugN.png

(ofc if you neglect on your promise i will be forced to unleash all the secret moves ive learned through my anime to destroy you)

Reaction score
First rule that would be put in place if I was made Senior Admin is that weebs would get free internet access so that they can keep staring at anime tits, then I would make forest a red zone!!!!
But Daymon? If you introduce hentai to young children it will cause them to grow old and turn into a senior weeb and then never lose their virginity!! I mean tbh, It would solve overpopulation, wouldn't it?
This is only a semi-true joke btw don't come at me with ur pictures of angry animated Japanese girls.

Reaction score
I know i've said alot if shit about you in the past but this makes me want to support you to the end.
9IKGugN.png

(ofc if you neglect on your promise i will be forced to unleash all the secret moves ive learned through my anime to destroy you)
I'd also make you honorary!!

Anywho; i would also host gun games every now and then @Dom_

I would also get @Husky saltiest player

M

Reaction score
dear sirs

I would like to confirme that Bolli was upset recently
Q41pwqT.png

Keep up the good work. x
[DOUBLEPOST=1513037065,1512955045][/DOUBLEPOST]DAYE 13
Update

We haven't ran bolli over enough pucker up cunts

Reaction score
I might as well add this old shitty video I once made...
Mr. @Bolli and I upset eachother <3 ;-;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.