STEAM NAME:
Brikaas

IN-GAME NAME:

Brian Palvinksy

STEAM ID:
STEAM_1:1:50467381

The Netherlands

STAFF EXPERIENCE:
I have a decent amount of expierence working as a staff member on a server and community.

I began working small on a TTT Server, something I enjoyed. I quickly became involved in working as a staff member on RP servers.

I have been a Staff Member on a Semi-Serious RP server for a while, all of this combined got me a decent amount of experience on how to deal certain situations and certain people.

HISTORY ON PERPHEADS:
I've been playing Perpheads for a while and I have enjoyed it from the beginning.
I have joined Perpheads around 2015 were I started to merely discover on how the server works, I didnt stay long as I took a break till somewere in 2017.

I quit playing on my main server from that time as I got bored and quickly joined back into Perpheads, I have been playing and helping around ever since till today.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I'd wish to become an Enforcer to help around the server and the community with reports and issue players might have to resolve them fairly for both parties.

I would also wish to help new players around if they would have any question or if they are new with the gamemode, this ofcourse doesnt mean I wouldnt want to help out the older players amongst the community as anyone can always ask a question regarding something.

I believe I have the experience for becoming a future Enforcer of the server, I am already activly trying to help newer players in the server and to generally awnser the HELP chat ingame.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I am active on Teamspeak

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Current Bans; 0

YIGjgLE.jpg

Current Warnings; 1
yeLRfO8.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

#WeNeedMoreDutchiesInTheStaffTeam

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

In my opinion, there's not near enough detail in this app. It is literally 4 sentences and two screenshots...

I like you, but I'm not completely sure I'd like you as enforcer. You're a good roleplayer, I'll probably change my support when I see you in game a bit more.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Personally, I feel Brikaas is an outstanding candidate for enforcer. He is friendly, active and involves himself in all aspects of rape roleplay. However, I feel there's a lack of effort in this application.
Good luck pal.

Deleted member 4084

I just feel very little effort went into the application, whilst you do seem like a sweet guy and everything effort is needed. You are generally "selling" yourself (not actually, it's just a saying) through your application whether or not you're a nice guy. Effort is required. I can't say I support or don't support you yet, I just haven't witnessed your full potential.

Reaction score
So i could write a PLPD app that has less information in this and get accepted. Im gonna +support. Hes active, hes on everyday. Good roleplayer both cop and civilian. Hes very helpful and gives advise.

Reaction score
Great person within the PD, does some really stupid shit when off duty. I don't think he is too mature to be an enforcer. But I still believe he is a great person and a very funny person. I'm still going to go ahead and disagree and I'm going to have to give you a minus support. Please don't take this in a bad way, just use it as a way to develop. I see in this application that there isn't too much effort in it and it looks like you just threw a bunch of words in and went ahead to post this. I think you should also improve the quantity of writing in this application and just clean it up a bit and put in more effort.

- Support

Reaction score
Brikaas is a decent lad and fun to hang out with, His law and rule knowledge is outstanding. He is very active and very helpful when needed, Therefore I'm supporting this application.

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.