Map Suggestion Bring back McUwes ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bring back McUwes ghost
Suggestion Description: Bring back the very scary McUwes ghost or entity or whatever the hell it was because I thought it was a pretty cool lil easter egg to have in Paralake. Having easter eggs in maps are always a fun lil niche thing to have, like the doll in subs park making the weird sound when you pick it up. This was last seen in Paralake v4. This should be in the pub bathroom as a replacement.

Why should this be added?:
- Spook people

What negatives could this have?:
- Might spook people too much

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Their fears of scary things

Reaction score
It was such a unique thing tbh, and it was always fun to scare your friends who didn't know about it. Bring it back..

Reaction score
It was such a unique thing tbh, and it was always fun to scare your friends who didn't know about it. Bring it back..
Bnje showed me that one time when I was screensharing the old maps on discord and he showed me that easter egg for the first time. Let's say I did get scared from it. He also shown me the vending Machine on top of the building next to office

Reaction score
youve buggerd me , bring it back so it will scare me but now that im aware of it it wont so it wont scare me so dont bring it back but yeah bring it back inni

Reaction score
don't forget it was fucking annoying when you're trying to grow in that little bathroom

Reaction score
I wasn't here for this, but it would be nice to have some easter eggs on Paralake going forward. Would be funny to show new player friends the stuff you know about the map for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.