Bus driver?

Would you like the bus driver job to be available again?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey there!

I was going through the rules of the server and something caught my attention. Some old rule about the bus driver function has been removed. I was wondering why perpheads chose to remove the bus driver job? And is it coming back? To me it sounds like such a loss to get rid of the bus driver job. I'm sure I myself would RP as a bus driver a lot. Why won't it work in Paralake City?

Yours sincerely,
Retardo John/ hrmilo/ Johannes Bech

Reaction score
it has been removed since we went to paralake we got the monorail station and we have the taxi job so if you want to rp as an ''bus driver'' just do the taxi job problem solved.

Reaction score
I don't believe the Bus driver job is needed again.
We have both a Mono rail and a Taxi job which isnt getting used or practised to it's full extent.

Reaction score
We decided to remove the Bus driver job because we already have many other ways of transportation available (Taxi and the Monorail). And as stated above, having a Bus in such a small city is not recommended at all. Take the Intersection as an example, how would a bus be able to turn into the city without stopping the traffic ? Not to mention what would happen in other parts of the map.

Garrett Woodfield

I still think it would be an good idea to have it. Its realistic, and fun, and maybe bus stops at places like cardealer if you don't have a car.

Reaction score
I still think it would be an good idea to have it. Its realistic, and fun, and maybe bus stops at places like cardealer if you don't have a car.

The Job Bus driver does not belong to Paralake as the City is too small making those turns nearly impossible without interrupting the traffic flow. Having that Job in Paralake would only cause trouble. Obviously that job is pretty cool if you are bored and just wanna drive around transporting people but it just does not belong to paralake.