Bye voice

Reaction score
Hello.
Many of you may have heard that I recently had surgery on my eyeball.
Due to these circumstances, another problem has arose.
I might have a step throat which are small blisters caused by an infection from touching unhygienic objects usually inside of a hospital.
Because of this my throat is unbelievably painful which makes my ability to talk extremely painful.
So when I'm on the server I won't be able to become a supervisor or talk in game because of these events. Perhaps I'll make my old ways of being a medic who is ill; ironically.
:panda:

Deleted member 1235

You sure you not just been gobbling too much sheep penis?

GET WELL SOON XO

Reaction score
Good bye voice and get well soon. Did you try to suck one of those Hospital dildos as well? It doesn't turn out good does it :D

Deleted member 4084

Dear,
Lewis Boo Boo
You've witnessed me many times go to jail, but this time. You'll see me carrying you to the hospital when you're in pain.
Get well soon bud!

Reaction score
Good I fucking hate your voice anyway m8, 'CAAAAAAAAA'SSSS' (Otherwise known as 'Car's).

At least you can still play your Ukelele with me...

Reaction score
I feel with you Lewis, I know how that feels like as my throat is fucking around and hurting a little aswell. (Yes thats why it's so hard to understand me, now fuck off and stop asking me about it. Thanks.) I hope that you recover soon.

Reaction score
throat illnesses are not very nice
1590_get_well_soon_card.png

Reaction score
Ehh, Rogue. Im going to miss you as supervisor for a while.
All I can say is I wish you the best of luck, and please be sure to come back when you can.
Other than that, get well soon mate! ;|

Reaction score
Hopefully you return with the 'voice of an angel' which everybody knows you for despite your illness.

Get well soon little ALDI worker.

MattIs

Just get yourself a pack of soothers (Not the Black Ones Obviously :trande: )
Nah get better soon dude!

Reaction score
I am confused isn't it strep throat?
Anyway hope you feel better I have had it like 2-3 times before(Don't ask). Sadly I can't ear your amazing voice anytime soon.