Doing it properly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Going to miss you! You’ve helped me and the community a lot and I think we will really notice the impact of losing such a great staff member! Good luck!

Mim

Reaction score
It's sad to see you leave the team of baby sitt- i mean staff team. Even tho you keep bullying me for being lazy I guess you were ok. We have known each other for a while now and it was a pleasure to actually show you something you ended up thriving in so well done. Thank you for encouraging me I cant thank you enough.

Reaction score
10417-7a98a756897c02a933db06f3b314abca.jpg

Thank you for your application to resign, unfortunatly we have decided not to let you go and you will cotninue to put 100% of your time towards this position. Please feel free to re-apply in the future.

Sorry I didn't finish our patrol that one time ;) I swear I've stopped metagaming

Reaction score
holy shit flugs i cant belive that you are going you have been one of the nicest people ive met when others were rude and toxic and you even took my mental health into consideration when dealing with me and understood me dude i cant believe your going good bye dude

Deleted member 5577

You still haven’t written my OR :( Also I’m going to wait a few days until I take this seriously just incase you slip into the SA rank or something

Reaction score
goodbye spooky man with a similar name to mine

in all seriousness thank you for everything you've done in the community and with reviewing and accepting my ban appeal; you're one of the most genuine and nice guys i know in general, and especially on gmod. sad to see you resign, but you'll be senior admin next time you come back :)

Reaction score
also this could be unrelated but could i have all of your car's lmao tyla is gonna bust my knee caps if i dont pay him soon

Status
Not open for further replies.