Doing it properly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If I see your name turn purple Imma be having words.

Known you for a long time now and you were the only one that could catch me metagaming! I promise I've stopped :oops:

L8r you :asshat:

Reaction score
You truly are a great staff member, Pug. Just keep working hard and I’m sure it’ll pay off eventually.

Reaction score
You’re already doing all the right things so just keep doing them and you’ll be fine! Enjoy mate :)

I want my OP

Reaction score
Sad to see you resigning FlugS! I wish you the best of luck in the future and hopefully you'll join TS now and then, drunk or not.

Reaction score
Oh those days at bazaar when I tried to rob your shop so you pulled out the ppk. All jokes aside, thanks for being a good staff member and friend. I wish you luck for everything you do in the future!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go. It really hasn't sunk in yet but I know going forward things will really be different. You were a great addition to the staff team and a great change in the server. You brought many wonderful things to Perpheads and made such an impact in the community. I hope you still hang around and play games with all of us here as we all consider you our friend!

Good thing this flugs guy resigned though and not Azerd! Then we'd really be in trouble!

Reaction score
Azerd will never truly be gone.

On a real; working with you especially in the Admin team has been the absolute highlight of my time here. I love to think that we’ve brought about so much change, especially to the staff team and I’m delighted by that. Even if we haven’t done all that much, sure feels like it!

I’m really gonna miss doing the big green work with you mate, I’ll still be here at least for the time being though. Need to keep the union moving @Madda.

Reaction score
Although you didn't like me I was actually one of the people who pushed for you to get admin other than stupid Blackdown ofc.

I don't post a lot on goodbye threads because honestly I can't be bothered but you deserve some recognition for your time here as a staff member.

I'm happy to have served alongside you, you are in my top 8 staff members of all time (And that's a lot of staff members considering I've been here for so long)

I don't write much so good luck friend! @flugs

Reaction score
I honestly couldn’t tell you why I didn’t like you at first because I don’t know myself, but I think it has something to do with the time you bollocked me as an Enforcer after I made a player leave. The fact that it took me so long to get over that speaks levels about how effective and competent you are as an Admin and I’d also have to put you high on my list. It’s been great working with you for the time that we have, I only wish we’d have been able to do more a few months back. I’m really gonna miss you guys, I’ll stick around for now though.

Cya around Lewis, good luck to you too!

Reaction score
wow top 8 such a elite list but seriously i got a lil emotional for a moment when i saw him leaving

Reaction score
I've seen over 250 staff members in my time here if not more, being in the top 8 I would consider very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.