CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: CCTV ZOOM/mic

Full description of the idea: making the CCTV cameras able to zoom in to make the dispatch have more visual on a person on a long distance, and making us hear people what they say.

Why should it be added?: To make Dispatch more useful and make the dispatcher's job much easier.

Pros: Making dispatch more useful, making the dispatch more fun, making the dispatch have better communications to make sure if the suspect is that or not.

Cons: It will be extremely op.

*Other additions: N/A

A1L

Reaction score
+Support,

However this has been suggested before and I wish for it to be added in cause it would give dispatch an advantage somewhat, however I think it should be able to be moved too, I would highly like to see this, this would actually let us do our jobs a bit more better

Reaction score
I'm more excited about suggesting that we actually become able to hear voice chat from the camera that we're viewing; I don't think this would be OP at all and it would probably make people think twice before committing crimes in front of a camera....

Reaction score
I think camera panning would be the most useful thing we've ever gotten but zoom is a good place to start +support, would really help in some of those harder to see areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.