Chris' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Note: I do not expect to succeed this first time around: it is mainly a gauge of my reputation so that I can improve accordingly based on feedback from the community.

IN-GAME NAME:
Chris Andrews

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41106947

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
-=Roleplay=-

When I first came to PERPHeads, I was a little apprehensive because of the sheer mass quantity of rules there is here. I took it on the chin, and tried my very best to get into the serious roleplaying ethos (I had very little experience with PERP prior to joining PH). Nowadays, I feel very confident roleplaying within the confines of the rules; such that I have received two recommendations in the last week:
https://perpheads.com/threads/chris-andrews.5174/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendations-for-three-people.5293/

-=Enforcement=-
I see the key requirement for enforcer candidacy being that you can actually enforce rules. I am an experienced DarkRP administrator (taboo, I know =)), and I feel I can apply my skillset that I have gained from such experiences to the PERPHeads environment; I'm already doing this by frequently posting ban requests on players who fail to abide by the rules, and helping players as frequently as possible in the appropriate global channels.

-=Personality=-
I am a friendly, empathetic and understanding guy; a good mediator, too. I like to be perceptive about things, and really captivate what is important. Personally, I think these are important attributes for an enforcer to encompass as they contribute to a level-headed, impartial service. I feel that I've made some good acquaintances in my time at PERPHeads.

-=Skills=-
In my time keeping game-servers clean, I have collated a series of useful skills which I would think make me perform well in an administrative role.
  • Patience - I do not rush people: I can wait for things to get done.
  • Courtesy - I am a polite, level-headed individual that is respectful of all ethnicity and groups: I do not discriminate between one guy and the next, and can provide a calm approach to situations.
  • Impartiality - I do not let my own potential-benefits get ahead of me: I do the right thing based on what has happened, and try not to represent myself too much in the context of a situation.
  • Reproach - When rebuking the actions of players, I conduct myself in a calm, collect manor; elaborating on where a player has gone wrong but most importantly correcting them, so to ensure that they are less likely to repeat actions.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
I was previously the community manager at ZARP Gaming for in excess of a year.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am becoming more increasingly active at the community TS3.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I feel that I have established everything I need to here.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam Profile is linked to my forum account, will also respond to conversations on the forum.

------
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, feedback and critique is very much welcomed.

-Chris

Reaction score
Changed to +support, your roleplay as cop is unmatched, you have a very good knowledge of the rules and i think you would be a great enforcer!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big, fat + support

I knew you was thinking about applying, you honestly are one of the most dedicated role players I have ever met. I am glad to have met you honestly, you pulling me over in my Red, EVO VII is a common situation for you. I must get pretty annoying haha. Anyway, you're clearly ready for this position, you post BR almost all the time, not to be a dick but to ensure the rules are followed properly. You're always helping others and are very active on the forums. I also see you in TS alot, so all the boxes are ticked!

Good luck buddy! you deserve it :D

EDIT: During an admin sit, Chris was unbelievably helpful. I was going to warn a police officer for breaking 3.4 and 2.1. Chris reminded me of law 11.11 (right to use firearms) which meant he also broke 4.1. Chris pointed this out to me therefore, he helped a staff member which I find very impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: M
Reaction score
Outstanding application, Chris! You're one of the better applicants we had in a while now (not saying that the recent applicants like D3V or Murtsley were bad, they were also pretty great ).Your RP is great, your ban requests are also very accurate and well explained, heck, everything seems to be perfect on you.Enforcer material? Definetely.You got my full support on this application, @ChrisAlAndrews .Some people may disagree with my support, but that is fine with me.

Good luck, wag1
-Kanacke

User0

I've only seen you once in game. I haven't seen you in OOC nor the help chat. Sometimes I don't see you in teamspeak also try to become active even when you aren't on the server.
-/+
Neutral

EDIT: I did see you as the LT a few times before which was a couple weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Without a doubt, + support

You are such a cool guy, you know the rules, you help anyone that has a problem in /help and you're very confident when it comes to leading! You make a lot of people laugh and including me. I think you're more then ready to become an enforcer! Good luc

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that I don't give many people support on their applications however Chris certainly deserves it.

You are one of the best enforcer candidates I have seen. Your standard of roleplay is almost second to none, your knowledge of the rules is excellent and your forum and Teamspeak activity is more than satisfactory. As I said, i'm usually more of a guy who shits on people's apps rather than supports them so this means a lot.

I honestly hope you get Enforcer. Keep your cool and you'll soon be at the top.

Reaction score
I'll just snap this in here asap, you're by far the best applicant at the moment, There is no one who got the same roleplay skill or the same rule knowledge as you who's applying at the moment. I do hope that you get accepted, honestly. I've met you in-game many times and with OOC manners, I do not know if its your mic but if possible move it away from your mouth. Thanks.

Reaction score
Due to me being away from perp for 24 days or so, I don't think that I can rate you from ingame wise. However you do have great grammar, understanding in decent behaviour on the forums and you're very active there.

I would rate this with my full support, but as I don't know you much ingame then I can't do so :/ So I will stay neutral but with my best wishing a of you becoming enforcer! .... Or at least forum-enforcer ;)

Reaction score
When I saw this application I was genuinely happy. You're a great guy with an outstanding roleplay style, your rule knowledge is great which yet again allows you to be a great applicant for enforcer. Overall you're a great guy and you could easily uphold the rank of enforcer

+Support

Reaction score
First things first, are you the Chris I knew from Zarp like a long time ago?

Now for the enforcer Application.
You are active on the forum, (mostly on br section) this is a good thing. It show how devoted you are, to making sure that the server stays rule breaker free.
Personally I don't see you on teamspeack that often, but then again I am not the most active to member my self.

But over all I am giveing you + SUPPORT because of you showing that you want to improve the community with you're almost overwhelming amount of ban requests

Reaction score
+Support, RP'd a lot with this guy, really good RP, good knowledge of the rules, I've never seen him break any rules while I've played with him. He's a pleasure to RP with and I wish him all the best with his application.

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The senior administration team have reviewed your application and we feel that you do have potential. We'll be checking back on your application when we go through the applications once again. For now, make sure you remain active on the TS3 server, help in /help chat and maybe join in on the forums a little more.​

Reaction score
I will definately +SUPPORT this after seeing you be LT for several days now and interacted with you through reports and being an officer when the police force was under your command.

Why I believe Chris should get accepted for Enforcer:

• Very good and active Roleplayer, especially as LT/Supervisor.
  • Has a solid knowledge of the rules & laws to support his exellent roleplaying.
  • Through my interactions with you, both IC and through answered Reports I have deemed you to be a very nice and easy to talk to person. You are not affraid to ask for help when you are unsure of something and neither are you affraid to take command and explain when you are certain.
I believe Chris would be a great addition to the current Staff Team!

- Alabin

Reaction score
+Support I see Chris on the server all the time and he's roleplay and rule knowledgement is great. I believe Chris should have a chance as enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support

An excellent individual, unparalleled roleplay skills, always level headed (unlike myself,) and great Rule & Law knowledge.

Reaction score
I have known Chris for a long time now and we have never been the best of friends, however I always have admired his qualities and attributes as a person, he is a very well-mannered and behaved person (most of the time), can show excellent dedication towards situations and is a very reliable/trustworthy person.

Chris' roleplaying ability is at par with some of the best which he has shown throughout his time on PERPHeads especially as the Lieutenant of the Police Force and Under-Sherrif of the Paralake Sheriff's Department.

Chris shows his excellent knowledge in the laws in-game during situations and shows his knowledge in the rules when reporting and arguing his point of view.

Overall, Chris is ready to take on Enforcer and further support PERPHeads.

Status
Not open for further replies.