City shops and the bazaar ( Buisiness area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The City shops/Bazaar issue.

Short explanation (in notes):
-Close down the city shops 1 and 2 or atleast 1 .
-Give it a different use like another fredy's or a bar or something to not let it be a empty house.
-Because city shops are gone they go to the bazaar and it will finally get more lively around there.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
If the city shops were removed or were given a different purpose other then a shop it would move the people that want to sell their guns to the bazaar/buisiness area what will make it a bit more lively.

Because i think i speak for the entire community when i say that the bazaar is a dead place and i wish it would be used more often.

Basicly. It spreads the community a bit more around the map and gives you a better roleplay experience since you can interact with people more often in the map.

Optional additions:
-I know it is a weird idea but please think about it.
-
-

Regards: Shortyzz

***** Credit: This idea is originally written down by Fexxe. But it was such a good idea that i just had to make a topic about it. *****

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like the little market by the PD and City Hall being used aswell.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
V2 of the map has nothing to do with this update specifically, this update just allows for potential updates in the future more than anything, as developers, we can then use some items in multiple ways which right now would be impossible, so you might not directly see what this involves, but it will be quite a change.
Thanks for the heads up.

Reaction score
MagmaKnight said:
Yeah, I would like the little market by the PD and City Hall being used aswell.

+SUPPORT
That will be quite difficult because many people want to grow drugs in their back room.
PD market doesn´t have one

Status
Not open for further replies.