City shops and the bazaar ( Buisiness area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The City shops/Bazaar issue.

Short explanation (in notes):
-Close down the city shops 1 and 2 or atleast 1 .
-Give it a different use like another fredy's or a bar or something to not let it be a empty house.
-Because city shops are gone they go to the bazaar and it will finally get more lively around there.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
If the city shops were removed or were given a different purpose other then a shop it would move the people that want to sell their guns to the bazaar/buisiness area what will make it a bit more lively.

Because i think i speak for the entire community when i say that the bazaar is a dead place and i wish it would be used more often.

Basicly. It spreads the community a bit more around the map and gives you a better roleplay experience since you can interact with people more often in the map.

Optional additions:
-I know it is a weird idea but please think about it.
-
-

Regards: Shortyzz

***** Credit: This idea is originally written down by Fexxe. But it was such a good idea that i just had to make a topic about it. *****

Reaction score
I'm going to haunt you for stealing my suggestion.

Thumbs up for this

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
I'm going to haunt you for stealing my suggestion.

Thumbs up for this
Sorry haha =P I will give you credit for it

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
I can support this as long as that fps hungry place gets a bit fixed when it comes to performance ^^ *cough* remove the crane
Indeed. The crane is not really necessary anyways.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
I would say keep the City Shops but make them much more expensive. Like 10k each and the baazar shops like 5k ( Old city shop price )
+ Support
Thats possible. But just something that decreases the city shops usages and increases the shops in bazaar.

Reaction score
I like the idea but im gonna be the odd one out here. I think city shops should remain as a shop in paralake. I'm in the bazaar everyday and people visit and its a great laugh. I think if city shops were removed, it would ruin the mood of paralake and would be too overcrowded in the bazaar section. Also, the bazaar shops can't be accessed on foot unless you break 3.21 (you need some sort of transport to get there and back like cars monorail etc.) this means new players will have a tough time getting to the shops. City shops are easily accessed and is most likely the reason its used more. Anyway, im gonna minus support this and be the odd one out.

Reaction score
+support I honestly never see many people at the Bazaar, never mind the Business Shops. It really does seem like the Bazaar should be a place filled with people, so I'd say up the prices on City Shops like Blackdown :D. Have a great day

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I like the idea but im gonna be the odd one out here. I think city shops should remain as a shop in paralake. I'm in the bazaar everyday and people visit and its a great laugh. I think if city shops were removed, it would ruin the mood of paralake and would be too overcrowded in the bazaar section. Also, the bazaar shops can't be accessed on foot unless you break 3.21 (you need some sort of transport to get there and back like cars monorail etc.) this means new players will have a tough time getting to the shops. City shops are easily accessed and is most likely the reason its used more. Anyway, im gonna minus support this and be the odd one out.
lol I agree on this and the post xD

Reaction score
While I agree city shops are very convenient and probably the most used shops, I don't see shutting them down as the best action. The problem lies within the need for items overall, right now the only type of shop you can really have that anyone cares about is a gun shop. While nothing wrong with that in as of itself, it begs the question of, why aren't there more things for sale than guns?

Simple answer is this, "if you want it, buy it" nearly everything else is simply bought, not crafted at all, so as guns are the main thing to make and not everyone is able, people buy them, but what if people had reasons to buy the materials to make guns as well? Or for that matter, to make many other common items that are taken for granted as it is.

This would increase the number of shops selling different types of materials and variety of wares, thereby populating the bazaar. Yes city shops should probably be repurposed to other NPCs and change the location of where you buy some stuff, so simply one doesn't sell everything you need as easily as it does now. For the time being however, they will remain open, but when we get further in development these ones may end up shutting their doors to player shops.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply StephenPuffs.
I'm glad to see that the devs are actually looking into it. Looking forward to the upcoming changes =)!

Reaction score
No problem, I prefer to have discussions about ideas in how they can be improved, rather than blindly saying +-support as it both helps give me more of an idea of what people see both right and wrong with the current system, as well as helps round out the idea someone posted. Which is why my posts tend to be so long. I try to not reveal any developer ideas really, but, just try to think in a broad sense of what all the closure of shops could mean, because it would be both good and bad, as they are easily accessible for the public, however does make shops elsewhere rather useless, and that's also just because of the small variety of useful items that can be sold somewhere and prices currently will always be approximately the same as for the fixed cost of obtaining materials.

Reaction score
+support because the bazaar has nobody in it and would like to see it more lively.Also I think the shop should be made a ragnatech because you have to go all the way to business district to get a phone

Reaction score
+support the bazaar is supposed to be filled with people and active shops, now it's empty all the time.

Reaction score
+support when i am at the bazaar i dont see many people and sometimes there is 1 shop but the most of the time its just empty.

Reaction score
Oh well.
I think the devs have done some great changes in v2 and im anticipating the arrival of that ''huge'' update they are talking about.
If this issue isn't solved in that particular update then we can get back on this discussion.

Reaction score
V2 of the map has nothing to do with this update specifically, this update just allows for potential updates in the future more than anything, as developers, we can then use some items in multiple ways which right now would be impossible, so you might not directly see what this involves, but it will be quite a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.