Clarky's Enforcer Application (third time's a charm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Clarky

ROLEPLAY NAME: Wong Unn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Starting off with a brief introduction on myself, I’m Clarky and I’ve been around the community for a couple years now, mainly having more involvement in the server and community starting May 2020 after being on a permanent ban which I appealed.

It is no secret that I also used to be a member of staff on previous occasions before however my last run did not end well mainly due to a problem with my attitude towards a user through a Steam chat, something of which we had resolved within 24 hours of the demotion as I was being completely out of hand in that incident.

Other than that, I was pretty commended by many for how I had performed as a staff member and regularly handled reports - now with more reports coming in than ever before as the player count sometimes reaches full capacity of 128 players, I’ve come to notice slower response times which I imagine can be fairly overwhelming especially for the newer staff members so I wish to become staff to have involvement in handling reports again and with the previous experience I’ve got, this may come handy for both staff (specifically the newer one I can potentially guide) and users.

Now with me applying for this position for a third time, I really want to reassure you that I have massively improved my behaviour compared to a while ago where I had been reckless and not so caring. I’ve been actively replying to people who have been asking questions and all that usual jazz, as well as taking more of a step forward in helping the server and developers out by assisting in map development, a bunch of work on the help website, testing and suggesting features for the upcoming new PLPD website and always coming up with ideas for the server and reporting bugs I come across, this had also resulting in me being rewarded with the Honorary rank for my substantial contributions. While these may not have any relevance to the decision making of my application, I hope this just comes to show that I am only here to do good and absolutely help out wherever I can, in which I wish to take further by becoming an Enforcer and this time, proving that I am here to do the best I can and have no more silly, very avoidable, issues occur again - I do not want to disappoint any further.

I’m pretty active, checking the forums/discord everyday so my availability is nothing of concern.

Here are my previous applications:
https://perpheads.com/threads/clarkys-helper-application.42628/
https://perpheads.com/threads/clarkys-enforcer-application.43017/
https://perpheads.com/threads/clarkys-helper-application.48586/
https://perpheads.com/threads/clarky-enforcer-app.48818/

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I had an AR accepted on me but was not issued a punishment so I'm under the impression that this should not have any impact on the final decision by the administrators however let me know if this is something that needs discussing.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Reaction score
+ 1,i would trust clarky because of his honorary member rank and that he alredy was staff, although hes also helping people in help chat and never saw him toxic

Reaction score
+1
The application was amazing, it was cool reading it. I don't have a lot of interactions with Clarky but seeing him around in the game I never see him being toxic or anything similar, he's helpful and he seems like an approachable person.

Reaction score
Honestly, Idk why you aren't staff you used to have kind of a temper on you but you've chilled out like the rest of us. You're a veteran and have a very good understanding of the rules I see no reason why you shouldn't be staff. You really helped me in a jiffy when some shady things happened a while back and you seem to be an honest person. This is just my opinion of course but I think you'd be a good staff

Deleted member 4084

only a wongunn would deny this
Clarky is more than capable for this role and only a fool would deny this application

Status
Not open for further replies.