Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
-Prefix-
Dear fellow community members, I'd first of like to thank you for reading through this application, I hope that I'm able to convince you of my skills and experience I have gained in the past. In addition, I would also like you to know why exactly I'm applying for the position of Enforcer again.

-About me-

If you do not know me yet or are unsure about who I am I'd just like to tell you some things about me in this paragraph. My name is Cole and I have been around PERP since August 2014. I'm an ex-staff member and have served in the Staff team for 6 months. I see myself as a friendly, open and resourceful person, that likes to help out others.

-Why I want to apply-
As mentioned above, I have been with the staff team for 6 months and I really do miss these times. Being a staff member is about working with others, it's not a job you do on your own its teamwork and being a police officer in real life I really do like to work with others.

Like I mentioned in my first enforcer application being a staff member is not about punishing but more about
teaching for me. Banning people or issuing warnings is just the final result but what really counts when enforcing the rules is to let others know how they work and make sure that they understood them.

I overall believe that I am ready to join the staff team again since I have improved on some aspects that weren't really that good back when I was staff member. Moreover, I think that I'm suitable candidate for the position of Enforcer since I have received 6 individual written recommendations in total of which two are quite recent, you are able to find those recommendations here:
https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-rogerson-luca.7749/
https://perpheads.com/threads/luca-cole.7158/
https://perpheads.com/threads/cole.6725/
https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-aka-luca.7925/#post-61320
https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-rogerson.17198/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mr-rogerson.17764/

***New recommendation***
https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-awesome-dood.17842/
I'd additionally like to mention that I currently hold the position of Sergeant within the PLPD being trusted with the rank of Sergeant usually shows that the individual is able to handle stressful situations. I'm furthermore involved into three divisions of the Paralake Police Department which are, Internal affairs, Dispatch and Academy I really enjoy working in all of these three divisions and think that in all three divisions you need to work as a team and success together, you also get to work and communicate with other officers a lot in these divisions.

Finally, I would just like to show you that I have no recent bans or warnings, all of my bans and warnings can be found below:
jUgkqNL.png

tg27aP4.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, feel free to poke me anytime

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you have any questions or concerns about my application be sure to post them below, I would also like to thank you for any kind of support you bring forward to this application

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Cole is a friendly person that helps you when you need help, I personally believe that he will be an asset to the staff team, and he has both the rule and law knowledge needed to become an enforcer. Cole often engages in passiverp and is always professional and respectful when in admin sits, ooc and in roleplay situations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
[phone]

Cole is an amazing person and roleplayer and often starts and engages in PassiveRP. His rule- and law-knowledge excells, as do his skills as LEO and member of staff. He is a Sergeant in the PLPD, or in other words a supervisor, which means that the command team trusts him with a role that comes with responsibility. He pays back this trust he has been given by doing an amazing job and I am 1000% sure that he will do the same once he comes back into the staff team.
+Support

And then we have his lovley "Why are you breaking the rules" :kappa:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would love to see Cole becoming a moderator again, he was always friendly in the old days and would be willing to help everyone no matter what. His rule and law knowledge, even though I have not seen him a lot should be more than fine.

He helped me a lot on how to play as a cop when I was a sweatervest. Cheers mate.

Reaction score
I'm going to say +support for this one i think Cole would fit the role as an enforcer he knows the rules and laws and has showed great potential for this application by helping a guy i can't remember his name but as i said i give this a big +Support from me @Cole good luck with your application :) :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice to see you back after you got ripped. It didn't end on a good note but you came back with a good attitude. I would just increase activity.

M

Reaction score
Best current candidate by far. Cole is actively involved in the PLPD as a Sergeant, and is attached to IA which involves practicing a lot of skills which also come into play as a staff member. Sadly last time didn't go too well, but for the most part you were an excellent staff member and I think you have very good intentions this time round and will do very well.

Reaction score
Great role player however I remember you being a fairly poor staff member. Could have changed for all I know I don't really role play with you much but hey ho there we go.

Reaction score
The thing is Cole I remember hearing about some stuff you "did" I'm not sure wether or not it's true so lets keep that aside from now, but still the comments I saw from you in the shoutbox not to long ago isnt something I would like to see from Someone who's running for enforcer.

Reaction score
I felt bad after getting you demoted but you know I was a dick to everyone in 2015, you're a nice guy and I never really spoke to you much other than us calling each other out and being salty, you was a good staff member just a few parts was influenced by others and I suppose now you know don't give in to peer pressure :laughcry: but anyway you're overall a good guy and a good roleplayer.

+Support

Reaction score
Cole is by far one of the greatest candidate for the Enforcer position I've personally seen so far... There is no doubt that he'd be able to resume his duties without any problems.

- Excellent Rule and Law knowledge
- Very professional when dealing with situations
- very active (given current circumstances)

+support

Reaction score
I fully support this application. Cole is a prolific roleplayer, with a prodigious and extensive knowledge of the rules & Paralake laws. With that said, I truly believe that Cole has tremendous potential to enforce the rules to a great extent. His rank in the police department and previous title as a staff member further confirm his exceptional knowledge of both server rules & Paralake laws.

Reaction score
+support.
Cole is an excellent player and obtains the experience as staff. At least he doesn't steal valour.

Reaction score
Cole role played as my secretary in my medical office and was invaluable. The PMA wants to thank you for your service ;).

In all seriousness this is the only app for enforcer I have ever felt compelled to comment on. He is just such an amazing player and he is such a likea or person. When we as internal affairs were asked for suggestions for a new investigator my first choice was the most mature person I knew on the force, Cole. My time working with him in internal affairs has only proven to me more how great he was. I am looking forward to him joining the rule enforcement team again, the server is in a loss without Cole and there is no one better to fit the role of enforcer.

Words cannot express how do very much I +support this!!!!!
ACCEPT HIM LIKE YESTERDAY

Deleted member 4084

So you finally made your application that you said you're going to write up.
Anyways, @Cole I've known you since I pretty much started off playing PERP and you've been nothing but nice to me and always willing to help. I have been in contact since you took a break and you've always been willing to help me with stuff, since your return you've seemed to have done a lot already. And the level of commitment to doing something you have is astonishing and quite intriguing in my eyes.

XkREhx1.png

• Has an amazing level of commitment to his duties
  • Friendly person
  • Understand both the laws and rules to an extent which I have not seen before
  • Amazingly positive
  • Calm and professional
  • Engages in passive role-play situations
44RjwJ4.png

• None
wZACTlk.png

+Support. Nothing to say apart from Good Luck

Reaction score
+Support I fully support this enforcer application I believe Cole is more than qualified for the position. He is one of the kindest people in the community, he never gets angry, always keeps his calm during stressful situations and he is quite simply a joy to role play with. I see no downside to him being given the chance to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
Don't see why Cole can't uphold his great position once again as Staff. He is such a great person to converse with and is sure to make anyone's day sunshine and ice cream. I would love to work alongside him and I'm sure many people would agree with me.

Reaction score
Cole is a awesome player! from a scale 0-10 he knows the rules 10 - Really fun to talk to and to role play with! Good luck cole :)

Status
Not open for further replies.