Cole's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will not +support a patriots fan, you disgust me.

All jokes aside, Cole was a great moderator back in the day and I would love to see him dealing with my reports again!

Reaction score
100% +Support
Having patrolled with Cole and seen his role-play thoughout the server I can say that Cole really should get this posisition. He's hardworking, helpful, respectful to others and a great person in general.

I have noticed Cole multiple times and I know that he is great enforcer material and would bring alot to the currently great staff team.

Best of Luck Cole, I hope you get it.

User0

What the fat it's a plus support from me because you're active, helpful and willing to engage within the community.

Reaction score
Cole I fucking love you (no homo) you're literally the best candidate for this position you always help me as a police officer and you're always supportive to everyone. You try your best to help new players and old players. You also have past experience on being a staff member. You have my support

Reaction score
I don't know if I have any negative points to list here, the fact you were a past moderator supports your application greatly.
You have performed in a professional manner during administrative sits, you possess the skills and key qualities required to become a member of the staff and overall a nice guy.

And I would know this because I have gone through an admin sit which had lasted several hours, trying desperately to explain my way out of a punishment. All the way through he kept calm and even resorted to getting Rogue Car Tyre's demo just to get my voice. All that displays dedication, compassion and you are rendered to be a very considerate person.

I don't know how I can say more yes.
For reference who's vouching for you: Exnem.

Reaction score
I have heard copious amounts of positivity directed towards Cole from many members of the community. During any interaction I have had with Cole, I was always met with a friendly, serious, and knowledgeable undertone. Cole is an extremely valid and appropriate candidate for Enforcer and would make a brilliant addition to the Staff team once more. He meets every single agenda that is required to be an enforcer and every single agenda that is required to be an outstanding Enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support
I have seen you on the server many times you are such a great guy and a great police officer you ahve helped other people in occ and help including me so i hope u get enforcer. i want to write something in german but i cant xD netter Kerl

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support - Always see you helping new players & supporting everyone, all out great roleplayer when you're police, haven't spoke to you much personally but I ALWAYS see you helping out, and hopefully we can talk more, would make a great staff member! Good luck mate

Reaction score
@Cole would make a wonderful staff member due to the following reasons:
  • Cole is a great friend and always ready to help.
  • Cole's knowledge and experience is outrageous.
  • He used to be a great Moderator and got every Admin-Sit handled well in my eyes.
  • He carrys a high-rank within the "Police Force", which shows us, he is able to carry responsibilty.
  • Cole is an active member of the community.
  • Wir brauchen mehr Deutsche!
I hope you noticed my swaggy rainbow-ish list about @Cole.
Viel Glück vom N-Word.

Reaction score
I'd definitely would love Cole to become an Enforcer. He has demonstrated through the PD that he has a good knowledge of the server rules and he can deal with a situation. Along with this, Cole is a really friendly guy and would make a great staff member again.

+support

Reaction score
+Support

Cole really is an excellent member of the community! He gets along well with everyone, and role plays to an exceedingly high standard. He has an outstanding law and rule knowledge, being an LT in the PLPD, and a previous moderator!

I would love to see him back on the staff team, good luck Cole!

Reaction score
I am going to be giving Cole a neutral support.

Cole I only met you briefly but in that time you seemed like a really good Moderator and I actually looked up to you, my reason for not giving you the full support is the obvious fact that you got demoted from your position.

I hope to keep seeing you on the server mate.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team feel your conduct and behaviour during your past period as staff member was unsatisfactory and and you are yet to prove yourself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.