[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
@Samuel Dude. I wanted to get my grandma bread and milk. There was no milk (The milk expires in about 7 days since it's fresh milk with no preservatives), only yogurt left (3 fucking cartons). And a dude in front of me in line bought 10kg of bread. Like bread doesn't harden in like 2-3 days...

Reaction score
@Jay_ Because you're no longer carrying swords around you morons. All you do is stab each other in the streets now with miniature versions.

Sam

Reaction score
@Tilin The world is going crazy....

Going out, running to the store, fighting over food. That is how you get infected! Stay home!

Reaction score
@Jay_ Not really lol. They kinda never had it so good before. Besides they don't care whether YOU as a person get enough milk as long as it gets sold.

Reaction score
@John Daymon As I said I'm not saying that we are not dealing with it. I do read media, but I'm always checking the sources. But what you can not deny, is that my mother who is with health care, and she's saying that they are almost completely out of washing equipment and other neccesary stuff. Say whatever you want, but this is not exactly how it should be.

The government should've had a plan on how to deal with this better.

Reaction score
just want to congratulate karen on her lifetime supply of 5 layer page toilet paper, as i now have to wipe my ass with the sandpaper brand still left in the store.

like how much TP does a person even use?!

Reaction score
@Draxen I understand that your mum is in health care and I know that they're almost out of hand sanitizers. All major companies in Sweden that have stocked up on hand sanitizers have been contacted and are being told to give this to the hospitals, this is something that they will be forced to do taking effect on Monday.

The government is following their procedures accordingly and I do agree that we could've dealt with this earlier however we did not act too late at all.

You can thank Moderaterna for a large part of this, I am by no means a supporter of Socialdemokraterna but the way Moderaterna have fucked us by cutting down our army, privatising shit left right and center is just fucking silly.