[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Deleted member 1235

So along with @ShadowJoey I endured self Isolation for the past week after showing symptoms.

Those symptoms proved to be a STD causing a fever but we won't divulge too much into that.

Thought I was fine after getting my treatment, but now developed a cough if my heart rate goes up even slightly.

Looks like another week home alone. Now I know how badly loneliness and isolation affects the elderly. It's sad.

Reaction score
uni exams: cancelled
middleschool end-test: cancelled
high school finals: will most likely be cancelled aswell.

it will be interesting to know if i will pass highschool without making the final exam, of forced to do another year. We will riot in case of the 2nd option.

Reaction score
Hey guys its me again, little update

I fucking love quarantine, we saw it coming so I went to a homies house with 3 more homies and we just been playing board games, listening to music, making music and smoking weed all day.

I could get used to this life to be completely honest.

Sam

Reaction score
@Synatec Both school and work is a big part of someone's life tho, especially the social aspect, Ofc you have your weed smoking crackhead friends, but it's a very small social circle and is not good in the long term.

Reaction score
@Samuel wow dont compare people that smoke weed to crackheads

currently i don't miss school and work, itll prolly change over time but rn i dont