[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
Israel best country in the world

your country gonna get deleted from corona virus

Reaction score
@Samuel Speaking of skills, let me take a few minutes to talk to you about a website called Skillshare. Have you ever wanted to learn how to do something out of the ordinary or interesting? Well you can, by taking classes online at skillshare.com, which are taught by instructors and have their own class rosters. Heck, I learned how to juggle and make a PB&J sandwich the RIGHT way, by using Skillshare. So what are you waiting around for? There are DOZENS of online courses that you can take ranging from Physics, all the way to fingerpainting! Be sure to check for my referral link in the description after watching this video for a FREE week trial courtesy of Skillshare! It’s thanks to them I can provide content to you guys as often as I do, so I thank Skillshare for sponsoring this video.

Reaction score
@Sneaky @Samuel @codabro and once you learned skillshare, you need to use those skills on something! The Notre Dame burning down sure is a big disaster, but you know what else is a big disaster? Trying to create your own website. HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS, who has time for that? That's why you need Squarespace. Squarespace is the easy way to create your very own professional website using simple drag and drop actions, no matter if you're trying to open a digital storefront or finally starting that travel blog you were always talking about. The home page of the Notre Dame most likely wasn't made using Squarespace, but if it was, they could update it to reflect the tragic events on Monday, the 15th of April, with just a few clicks. If you want to give Squarespace a try, they are currently offering a special promo where you can get your own website, AND your very own domain for a free trial month by registering using the promo code squarespace.com/notre.

Reaction score
@Sneaky @Samuel @codabro So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

Reaction score
And when you're done after all this hard work. You need to relax. With headspace you can sit back, relax, and drain the mind.

Reaction score
Government announced new rules, which together with old rules have been extended to July.
I have exams in may.

Rules in summary:
municipalities will declare some form of emergency law, where when applied ANY GATHERING, EVEN YOUR NANS BIRTHDAY PARTY with more than three people is now illigal and finable with 400 schmeckles

no doubt my finals are not going to go on this year, but we will only hear that on the 6th of april 3 weeks before the first exam these fucking imbiciles smh

Deleted member 1235

Prime Minister is doing a announcement at 8:30pm tonight. Some think he's announcing the lockdown :trande:

Reaction score
Not even a full lock-down for the UK, just closing non-essential shops (which should've been done in the first place.)

I can guarantee a lot aren't going to listen and this'll change by weeks end anyways, bit disappointed they've decided to give the public another chance however.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
im gonna LoL when it gets heavier to those who laughed first