[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
Okay. So some great stuff that happened during this crisis:
- Schools closed, I am in my final year and final exams should be starting at the end of next month, we can't prep for them. Government decided it won't cancel them, even though the tests are basically useless since they only test on how much you can study for in a week (their true purpose is to test what you learned over all the years).
- Having online classes doesn't work as all teachers are abusing it, by having more free time and giving us more work than ever.
- My mom works in a hospital and a nurse thought it'd be wise to go to work during this time running a high fever, she tested positive. They contained the situation though as it seems (forced all who she'd been in contact with - workers, to go into self-quarantine)
- The virus is not heat resistant and it started fucking snowing outside - perfect.
- My country's army has locked down all playground and all kids trying to go there will be arrested and brought back home with fines for parents.
- Coughing or sneezing has become almost illegal, at least punishable by the stare of death.
- Our fucking Prime minister raised his wage during this time by 400€ and for all his staff (he was involved in a massive fraud, went to jail, sued country, won) and we can't even protest it.
- Hospitals on full lockdown
- We ordered a huge shipment of medical masks for our medical workers, but somehow got scammed.
- We've locked down all our borders so we're making our own cosy corona cocoon.

God bless Slovenia.

Reaction score
At first I saw this all as overhyped bullshit, untill a friend of our family who works in the hospital in Amsterdam told us a story about a corona patient aged 72 who had to die alone and had to call his family to say goodbye forever...
Our President has told us to keep 1,5 meter distance from other people and some people are just assholes for setting up "Corona Party's" and just don't care about other lives.
My message to everyone is to please stay indoors and only go outside if needed! I lost my security job and I don't want to lose my family company because we have to go in lockdown due to selfish idiots who decide to not follow any recommendations and just make everyone sick.

What I'm trying to say is, just follow the rules/recommendations your country tells you.

Deleted member 1235

So my store CeX closed when the PM announced the lockdown earlier this week.

One of my retard managers and another colleague have decided to volunteer to come into work (despite it being closed), to do our online orders. They claimed it was essential work and of the police ask where they're going to say they're a key worker.
nAHzUt0.png

Remember, sending out video games in the post is worth risking lives for guys

Reaction score
Some vape shop has started selling hand sanitiser which is just a bulk bottle of hand sanitizer poured into old vape bottles so they can stay open during the lockdown.

Reaction score
To be fair though I’m low-key glad they’re staying open for online orders so I can get my nicotine