[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
School cancelled til the end of the year and I can play perpheadsgaming.com all day, I give 10/10

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I thought this was a big meme at first, nothing but a bad flu that would die out in time. I was fucking wrong. Holy shit this is nasty. UK is sitting at about 5,000 cases right now.

I made a prediction about two weeks ago when it was at less than a few hundred cases in the UK that it would be at about 3000 by now. I underestimated it, and we're sitting at more deaths now than cases then. In two weeks.

I reckon this is going to get very bad, very fast, and you almost can't blame the people panic buying shit like crazy. Everyone laughed at the preppers for years, now those same people are out panic buying toilet rolls and pasta at 7 in the morning every day. Panic buying now isn't foolish, but it is selfish, and it is short-sighted, but what can you expect from people who don't prepare for anything. My family is no different, no water and non-perishables stocked up, no weapons of any kind should the shit really hit the fan, nothing of any kind. The time for prepping was years ago, not now, and that's what people don't seem to realize. But you know what, I reckon once this all is over, in about eight months to a year or so, they won't learn from their mistakes.

Deleted member 1235

Where's the "it's just a cold, everyone's overreacting" people at? They seem awful quiet now :booty:

I'm leaving London for my parents today. My flatmate did the same back on Monday and she went Scotland. For someone who lives right by central London, I've never seen it this empty.

Now that all bars, cafes, museums, theatres etc are closed there's no point me staying here. I can't go uni as it's shut, I can't study as the library is shut, I can't do my dissertation as the archives are shut.

All the stores here in London are empty. I've not been able to get bread all week, and when they finally got milk in stock it was one bottle per person.

These were pics I took before everything shit earlier this week
Xs0d8zz.jpg

iFidEkP.jpg

And here's a vid I took of the Tube before they reduced the service. It's usually ram packed

Deleted member 1235

Do you mean closed until the end of the school year in July? Or end of the actual year in December?