[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
right so uh, i went to some events recentely, shook alot of hands and only saw myself wash my hands more besides toilet visits than others. Think we went from like 80, to 140, and now 260 infections. I learned the virus is more than the flu and my fellow countrymen and woman are fucking digusting.
this should be the incubation week where everyone who went to italy to ski becomes i'll. Oh yeah and the government is absolutely fucking incompitent and is still treating it like a normal flu, where are other contries are on the verge of anarchy and oyveyshutitdown.jpg everything into oblivion.

couldn't have dreamed of a better scenario for the boogaloo,

Reaction score
Well, my dad just got a voicemail from the school saying that a teacher was in Denver staying in the same hotel where there was a confirmed case so school is closed until the 14th for the “incubation” period.

Today I also got a sore throat, runny nose etc so woohoo wuhan time

Reaction score
Our schools close on monday for two weeks (unless the situation is not resolved by then - which of course won't)

Reaction score
just got updated, all uni's are closing till 19/04 and everyone will get videos and livestreams of the lectures.

Reaction score
The mortality rate is so low for healthy people, why would you not joke about it?

Last edited: