[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
@Samuel Fuck what the government says! All they're trying to do is fuck us up and make us pay more taxes! Reeeee!
Spread the corona. Show them who's gonna oppress who.

Reaction score
@Zayne Personally, it's a lot better to work out at home. I've had better results at home actually, but it does take 10-30min longer

Reaction score
everyone ask
what do you think of corona virus

but nobody ask
what does corona virus think

we live in a society
joker-movie-we-live-in-a-society-meme-petition-1135701-1280x0.jpeg

Reaction score
coronavirus isn't real. they are fooling you. This is obviously fake propaganda trying to make us look foolish.

Reaction score
I live in California, my uni has cancelled all classes, same with secondary and primary schools. This happened over the course of a week, and a lot of employers are shutting down too. Entertainment production has completely stopped, no new episodes or movies are being worked on anywhere in California right now, and many restraunts are losing thousands if not millions. More importantly, the working class in many states across America is suffering, because people are flipping their shit over flu++ There's literally no toilet paper, alcohol, food, or anything in any grocery store. America is going fucking crazy and people are spending every last drop of their savings on literally thousands of dollars in food and home supplies.

covid-19 10/10 would spread again

Reaction score
The thing that scares me the most, is that this is just the beginning. This is going to be a lot worse very soon. And the fact, that my country Sweden isn't prepared at all...

Reaction score
Then you've completely misunderstood the situation. Maybe you live in the big cities, but in smaller ones, surgeries have to be cancelled due to this virus. We are not prepared. It's a fact

Sam

Reaction score
@Draxen Who are 'we'? Government, country, companies or the people?

My company is dealing with this situation in a good way, we had a clear disaster plan even before this happened and it has now gone in to effect, core people are being moved into quarintine to continue operations if the unthinkable happens, and we have a spread of the virus in our offices.

I also feel my city is dealing with this in a good way, and even the government. Nothing will be perfect, it's impossible to plan for every single thing. Only problem I currently see is the lack of safety equipment for our hospitals, but that seems to be due to unnamed EU countries banning export.

Sam

Reaction score
and I am pretty sure that non emergency surgeries are being cancelled so we don't have a bunch of people in our hospitals. This is happening in all cities.

Reaction score
@Samuel "We" as for the government. You can not deny that this is under control and we are good. I'm not saying that we are not dealing with it, but how the health care is working now it's clear that the government was not prepared for something like this.

Reaction score
@Samuel All over the world actually. Same here. My mom is responsible for sorting procedure dates and all that a hospital. And they're cancelling everyone that doesn't live and the region and isn't on "urgent" or "very fast" priority.

It's not because they're not prepared for it, it's because they're very much prepared for it -or at least they're coping well. They don't even allow people into the hospital past the security guard any more without them having an appointment or having a proper reason + all the entry doors have thermometers installed which from a distance measure temperatures and set off alarms in the case of someone having a fever.

Apparently the best prevention method is to drink hot/warm tea every 1h when you've been in public. The virus is not very heat resistant for now and also doesn't move from the throat area very quickly once infected. At least that's the information my mom gave to me as that is what they were told.

Reaction score
There's been much worse and all of this just shows we're not ready for a virus that's ACTUALLY dangerous. We should be more concerned about this, because we're doomed if it happens.

Reaction score
@Samuel Also honestly, I think the flu would've infected a lot more people by now. I think that every country (except Italy) is handling this quite well.