Costellos Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- Support (Not that it even matters)

I'm sorry but in my opinion you're just not ready to handle the role of being an Enforcer.

I've seen you a few times as a police officer and you were just fooling around too much for me to take you seriously as a SGT.
I feel like I wouldn't be able to trust you as part of the team.

Reaction score
This guys from Birmingham and so far the staff from Birmingham have been hard workers, this guy abides by the rules and is a valuable candidate for enforcer.

Reaction score
82e32b4537.png
-Support
I'm split with this as I really do like you one the hand but kinda agree with @LEWIS 088 's statement on the other. I will change this after I have seen more serious stuff of you in serious situations.

Reaction score
Actually I agree with Lewis! You are not really ready in my opinion as reading over the rules doesn't matter as that's the first thing you need to do when you join the server. Also that's quite a lot of warnings you have and they are kind off recent as well!

Reaction score
+Support. I just watched Costello deal with a situation ingame (as best as possible with no actual powers) as there were no staff online, I thought he dealt with the situation very professionally, exactly how I would expect a mod or enforcer to do. I may upload a video of the situation latr

Reaction score

Is it too late to post my opinion?

Costello is okay, from past experience he seems to know the rules when roleplaying and has shown himself to be capable of explaining them to other people. He's mature aswell, so that's good :booty:

(I really only posted this to be funny, should this thread be closed?)

Reaction score
Huge +Support,this guy been loyally to the server since the begging,been always helpful and friendly,incredible hoping to see you growing up and becoming an enforcer oneday :)

Reaction score
+Support. Showed me how to improve in the PD and helped me in my senior stage 3, good observational skills. also showed me the ropes of the PD, nice guy aswell

Reaction score
ijokerxo is definitely suitable for the position as an Enforcer. He's put in a substantial amount effort in the Paralake Police Department; working up to become a Sergeant, joining the Police Academy as a Police Training Officer, joining Internal Affairs as an investigator and helping out in People Services. To people not inside the Police Department, this might not seem a lot, but it really is and it's quite an achievement. He's shown that he is more than competent in the Police Department by having good communication, diplomacy and all in general being a good people person, this truly reflects for him being a good Enforcer. Best of luck with your application ijoker!

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is certainly room for improvement, but these are minor issues which can be overlooked by your character and proven dedication to specific areas of roleplay such as the Police Department (PLPD). Your position within the PLPD is representative of your skills in handling difficult situations and tasks, but it is also representative of your communication skills and conductivity with others. Although I am not as active on the server as I once was (I rarely play now), my recent observations of you suggest that, with a little work, you would make a sound enforcer.

All the best,

Reaction score
Even tho he is in marmite u can't deny that he is a awesome roleplay model to other players, in my eyes he's meant to help and sovle users problems in this community.

+SUPPORT.

Reaction score
Honestly, when you first posted this my first thought was that you were a mingy, just sort of spending your time messing about with friends.

However, after seeing your recent role play in game, I was presented with a completely different picture. You are a calm, serious when needing to be, person. You know when it's okay to have fun, and not okay, something that some in the community aren't able to differentiate between. You are clearly keen for the rank as you were even asking me to go on some reports (sorry I didn't take you), and from seeing various reports you've made you have an excellent rule knowledge to the extent you would be able to enforce them.

You are of course active on all aspects of the community, and honestly, I feel you would make a great enforcer.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.