Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Ijokerxo

IN-GAME NAME:
Tomas Costello

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:114206148

England

What i do in the community.
As alot of people i know i am in marmite, so i will normally get involved in there shenanigans wherever that will be raiding or making "marmite".
I am also involve in the PLPD, and currently in Academy and aslo Internal Affairs.
I have made some action request from.
I also help out a lot of new players, like help them get set up show them around make sure they understand the rules and so on.

Action requests.

here are the action requests that i have posted.
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-super.19641/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-jake-turnbull-and-ryco-slam.19587/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-archind.19569/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-toby-richards.19279/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-brandon-rook.19146/
I do tend to make reports on the server often as well.

Why do i want to become an enforcer?

One of the main reasons I would like to become an enforcer is because I like to help people on the server, and if I became a staff member i could help people a lot more. I want to give back to the PERP community. A lot of people on here have helped me out and I want to give back to the community. It would be a huge honor to become a member of the staff team.
It has been a goal of mine to become a enforcer and I have tried my hardest to get to the level in which I believe I can uphold the role of enforcer, and I believe at this moment in time I can hold the enforcer rank and do it well.

Am i active on TeamSpeak.

When ever I am on my PC I am always on team speak, I make a regular appearance on team speak.

Previous experience.
I was a trial mod on another server called high life RP for a month or so, but due to the community becoming in active I no longer go on the server any more.

Key quality's

Good sense of humor
Patience
Friendly
Calm
Can remain professional
Remains neutral in situations.
Have an understanding of the rule knowledge
Dedication to the server

Warnings/ bans.

I currently have 1 ban and 5 warnings on record
bans.png

warnings.png

Since my last warning I have knuckled down, I have re read the ruled, become more serious towards them, I have also helped out others who have broke them, like if I find my self rping with a new person I will always make sure I ask them if they have read the rules, and make sure they understand them.

Requirements.
.Your time played on the server must be at least one week - currently at 4 weeks

.No recent in-game bans and warnings on record - last warning was over a month ago

.You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them- [✓ ]

.You must have access to and use a microphone.[✓ ]

.You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server [✓ ]

Do you have anything else to say.

Thank you for taking the time to read this:) if you have some feed back i would like to hear from you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Costello is a very friendly guy who has helped me IG many times, and i know that he has proper knowledge of the rules.
+Support

Reaction score
+ Support

I'm supporting this as, my whole time being on perp since the start of this year most of my memories have been with Tomas (Kass), he's a very nice guy, and where as most people will just apply and say they do help the server out and newcomers, Tomas, actually does, I swear every time he is on he will at least have explained a lot of the rules to about 5 different people, he has a great sense of humour, one of the best Role Players I know, smart, I know he knows all the rules, always nice to people even if they are being salty towards him, very good at calming down situations, also he makes good marmite ;)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

I've seen you in-game for only a short amount of time and I have to say, I'm impressed. You are very friendly and calm and yes, you do remain clam in a hectic situation. Also, we could use more helping hands showing the new players around.

Reaction score
I doubt that you know the rules good enough to enforce them correctly. A ban and a warning was handed to you a month ago. Just because you say that you reread the rules it doesn't mean that you can enforce them. Show that you can follow the rules first before trying to enforce them.

Also some small things
I want to give back to the PERP community. A lot of people on here have helped me out and I want to give back to the community.
You repeated the same thing twice.
When ever I am on my PC I am always on team speak, I make a regular appearance on team speak.
Well obviously if you are always on ts when you are on your computer you will make a regular appearance...
Key quality's
Good sense of humor
And how will this help you exactly?
Have an understanding of the rule knowledge
You either mean that you have an understanding of the rules or that you have a good rule knowledge. You cannot have an understanding of the rule knowledge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support

From what I've seen, you're a very helpful & friendly guy, who demonstrates very good law & rule knowledge at the same time. I truly believe you have the capabilities to maintain a high standard of professionalism while enforcing the rules if you were to receive this rank. Your involvement & rank within the PLPD also shows you are more than capable of enforcing Paralake laws, so I don't see why enforcing server rules would be any different.

Good luck!

Reaction score
+ Support
I will support you on this 1 becuase u are very nice guy in the community u help alot of people inside the police busniess and u know the rules and the laws very well
GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right, so, where do I start with good ol' Costello. So, Costello is a really great guy, he is a wicked friend to have on the server and really knows how to RP. He has helped me so much on the server and is on the forums and teamspeak everyday. I always see him helping people in the help chat on the server and from my knowledge within him dealing with pretty annoying squeakers in the PLDP, he can remain calm at all times, infact, I have picked points off of how he is within the PLPD making me a better officer. He is always professional within the server and has a really good knowledge of the rules and laws. If he doesn't get enforcer, I have no idea why.

+support

Deleted member 4141

I doubt that you know the rules good enough to enforce them correctly. A ban and a warning was handed to you a month ago. Just because you say that you reread the rules it doesn't mean that you can enforce them. Show that you can follow the rules first before trying to enforce them.
Anyone can enforce rules, the difference between knowing the rules and enforcing them is that you need confidence and great analysing skills to be able to gather information and see it from the other perspectives when enforcing rules to deal with a situation in a unbiased manner, and to correctly lecture any rule breakers as anyone can go up to a user and say stop breaking that rule. However there are differences between knowing the rules and just having a rough idea of them.

Well obviously if you are always on ts when you are on your computer you will make a regular appearance...
Perpheads teamspeak isn't the only teamspeak server, : P he might've meant that he also spends time on different servers.

And how will this help you exactly?
Someone who is seen as friendly // funny can be deemed as approachable which is a useful trait amongst administrative positions as it means that any users wont be afraid to talk to him and it might ease the said user/s

Anyway, just from being a marshal with you in that CSGO competiton, i can definitely vouch that you are easy to talk to and quite a friendly user who can keep a group of people under control.

However, my one advice would be to speak up when dealing with people and to be a bit more louder so you can start to carve yourself into a leader figure if you do plan on pursuing further in having a further position if this gets accepted or simply trying to get enforcer again if this happens to get denied.

rat

Reaction score
What can I say about Costello...

He's helped me a lot since I started playing, he's probably one of three or four people I would say helped me the most when I first started. He's always calm and collected and I've never seen him let his mood sway his judgements (basing this from his activity as cop.)

When I think of the other moderators / enforcers, I believe he will fit in just fine in the team and is somebody who can improve player experience.

A resounding +support

-support for doctor who opinions though...

Reaction score
+support I saw you ingane and you made a good impression on me. You know how to rp and you 'know you shit'. You demonstrate great cop roleplay and have experience and thats what the PH staff team needs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
  • Absolute top lad
  • Extremely helpful
  • Great knowledge of rules
  • Always, always helping new players
  • Friendly
10/10 would make a great enforcer, a very good friend of mine!

Reaction score
02.jpg

comedy.
I don't know where to start. You are extremely active in-game as well as on the forums, teamspeak and ooc chat. You are very friendly and is the person who encouraged me to apply for senior officer (for the 10th time). You have some humour, as well as being friendly and firm if needed.
Wish you the best of luck.
+Support
Sorry this is so short but TL:DR

Deleted member 5193

Goes without saying you're definitely one of the most respected players and PH most of the time, and that's for a good reason.

You're friendly, calm and super laid back most of the time which is pretty refreshing to see, and of course your sense of humour is top notch. Had some great banter with you. Remember that traffic stop where you asked me to do my alphabet backwards because you thought I was drunk? Yeah, me too!

Hope you get through buddy, would be good to see. Never know, maybe we'll get accepted together ;) glad to see you've applied again.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
I've seen you play mainly as a cop, but also as a civilian. You're a good, dedicated player, and deserve to become an enforcer. Good luck!

Reaction score
+Support I see you on almost everyday and you're a great and friendly guy. Your sense of humor shows when we're in certain situations and I've never heard you scream at all or even be mad when we're on the server. Definitely a calm person. You also spent around 300k upgrading a minicooper which boggles my mind and makes me laugh at the same time. Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

User0

I believe you may not know some of the rules / are too banterous / not serious enough for staff right now. I know you are active on TeamSpeak though.

Last edited by a moderator:

amr

Reaction score
I definitely agree with Shaun here,

I don't personally think you are ready for the seriousness of the staff team, you take things like a joke. An example is your application, poorly worded and poorly spelled, and when I ask for you to fix it so I can take this more seriously you ignored it.

So, as of now I see you have definitely earned public support, but you need to also earn it with your seriousness in situations, and you are yet to do so.

-Support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.