Reaction score
6ed4159df0.jpeg

STEAM NAME: Mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

2eda4144be.png

line-dividers-clipart-1.jpg
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I took a little bit of time since my last application to try and improve and maintain what I and others believed was correct. I tried to display that I was mature, and that I am able to enforce laws as well as have a complex understanding of the rules. Those were the only obvious things for me that I had to change considering most people supported my previous application and little feedback that I could act upon was left over. As a result I just tried to preserve everything I was previously doing correct in my eyes.

I would like to become enforcer because I have spent just over a year now within the community, and feel like I should now take the chance to attempt at becoming an enforcer. First of all, I want to become enforcer because I feel like I possess the key skills necessary to fulfill the role correctly, this includes keeping calm, professional and the ability to take the initiative in situations. I am amicable to everyone, able to observe different sides and take upon the information to come to an overall judgement.

I have acquired enough knowledge of the gamemode over my time here, I am now actively helping out in the /help chat, the support forums and helping out people over steam or teamspeak. I believe I am a confident speaker and people can clearly understand me when I am speaking and I am able to responsibility in certain situations to be the assertive person. Prior to the forum rule changes, I tried to demonstrate my rule knowledge wherever possible in the administrative section, this can be visible
although now I generally submit a report due to the new report system as I don't have to result to making an AR most of the time.

Key qualities:
  • High activity on a daily basis on the server and within the community
  • Calm, positive, friendly and inquisitive.
  • Able to conduct myself professionally and be taken seriously
  • Organised and responsible person
  • Willing to help out players within the community
8f438e1e88.png
2f6661c524.png
Since these infractions I have majorly improved and my understanding and ability to inform other people of the rules has massively increased to the point I believe I can enforce them.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am on it on a daily basis and talk to multiple people on it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my enforcer application. Similar to my last application, I hope I have now improved somewhat since my previous application, feedback is still greatly appreciated if there is anything people notice I should improve on.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
tick_green_big.gif
(73+ days - last time I was informed of my playtime)
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
tick_green_big.gif
(No bans/warnings on record for 10 months)
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
tick_green_big.gif

You must have access to and use a microphone.
tick_green_big.gif
(Yes, Logitech G430s)
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
tick_green_big.gif
(On it on a daily basis for multiple hours)

Reaction score
From reading and knowing Mage I feel he has all the key aspects of becoming an enforcer, he is intelligent, fair, knows the rules well (sometimes I ask him if what I am doing is ok kek) and has a good overall judgment, all of his warnings are almost a year ago and his ban is to, I feel that that is would be stupid if it gets denied. Good Luck Mage!
+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mage, you are a key member of the community that proved to me your great activity in both forums, in game and in the teamspeak server, and you also have a great law and rule knowledge, its simply fun to talk to you, for some reason.

+Support.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
A valued member of the community always willing to help new players and I've never witnessed break the rules. He's active on the forums and in-game and would be perfect candidate for enforcer and even staff.

Reaction score
I'm baffled I am re-writing my support for Mage, as I completely expected you to get it the first time, but anyways Nadine is completely able to be an enforcer, evident by the lack of warning and bans on your record. I constantly see you helping out in help chat, in shoutbox and on the forums, I see you on the teamspeak occasionally, that is the only thing I'd like to see you on more, but none the less you are on some times. You are a helpful and approachable character, with the exact traits an enforcer should have, I have no issue with giving this application my full support.

Reaction score
To me, he has a friendly behavior and a good rule and law knowledge. He also acts very professional both IC and OOC. I do support this application.

Reaction score
Nadine is a good guy, that helped the community with the car spreadsheet, also is calm and friendly.
+Support

Reaction score
I've seen nadine around a couple of times.
His roleplaying and rule knowlage is definently enforcer standard.
All i can really say is good luck and
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.