curaks Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: curak

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:72214944

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I would love to be enforcing the rules & helping players once again for perpheads. I've joined this community in late 2016 and tbf I want to be able to give everyone an enjoyable experience by helping the staff team to deal with reports and rulebreakers.

I have previous experience within this community that would help me to perform my staff duties to the best of my capabilities. The reason I'm applying again is due to the fact that i'm currently between two studies which means I have a lot more spare time and i really feel i can make a difference here. The next bachelor degree i'm doing starts in late september and will require less of my time, so even when I have to study again I'll be able to remain active on the forums, discord and server!

After resigning from my moderator position last year, I've had a lot of time to reflect on myself and my behaviorchange between the start and end of me being a staffmember. Over this time I've come to terms with the fact that I indeed became very annoying to fellow staffmembers and at most towards admins and above. I have changed and I don't let stuff that are out of my hands get to me, like they used to before.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I know I'm not the best at making a long application, this is clearly shown here, however please consider my application and I'll make sure you won't regret it.

Feel free to give me criticism, so I can build upon that!

Thanks for reading and considering my application.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
helping new players many times . ex staff member so he knows the deal , good man he speaks and interacts with everyone i believe he will do just fine + rep

Reaction score
+ Support. not because he is a good friend of mine but because he is professional and mature. and he drinks pils! but the most important thing is he was a moderator before. performed a great job due to the stories i've heard. i'd love to see him as a moderator again making perp a better community once again!

Reaction score
I'm kinda confused as to why he's not staff already tbh, but yeah, top bloke, funny, active, competent, etc. would love to see him as part of the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.