Nazeer's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Nazeer
ROLEPLAY NAME: Nazeer Cracker
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:200655804

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I have been apart of this community for about 2 years now but this year I have been most active in. I have been active almost every day doing all types of things and experiencing everything including criminal, medic, police. Lately,I have been progressing in PLPD and ranked up to Sergeant!! I only received 1 ban from my journey which was about 9 months ago and I have been trying to help everyone from that point on and trying my best to both study the rules and follow them. I have also seen multiple situations where people break the rules and get punished for it. So I thought to myself why not apply for enforcer and actually help enforcing the rules on the members of the community who constantly keep breaking them.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: This is my previous enforcer application: https://perpheads.com/threads/nazeers-enforcer-application.56528/

Requirements:
In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 1 Month
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) Yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. Yes
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. Yes

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

istg remove this green bullshit from your application
all-in-all still support you mr, you prove rule knowledge in most if not all of your reports and have improved on feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.