D3V's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Gary Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:75742188

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I feel i should become an enforcer as i have been a part of the Perp Heads community for a long time now (over a month in game time) and i have got to know a lot of the members and staff members in the community. I have played closely with some staff members and i feel I can enforce the rules and have the skills that are required to be a part of the staff team.

I always try my best while Rping to help players new or experienced with whatever problems they have. I also help people in /help whenever i see the chance. I have only 1 ban from a long time ago which i didn't really agree with and 3 warnings but i learn from my mistakes and i have not had any recent warnings that i know of. I have met a lot of interesting players on the server and made a lot of friends which have went on to become a part of the staff team and i think its time i should step up. I am usually very active on the server i normally play for at least 5 or more hours a day and have even be on for over 12 hours straight at some points mainly because i enjoy the server so much.

I feel that i am mature and responsible enough for the role of enforcer and i'm sure if i get the chance i will not disappoint.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: I have been a staff member on a DarkRP server called QGmod with Bajar which was usually packed with 60 players which has given me a lot of good experience.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active on the TS and i'm usually on as soon as my computer comes on.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope you consider my application :)

CONTACT INFORMATION:
My steam name is D3V feel free to add me.
You can contact me on the forums i'm on most of the time.
My name in TS is D3V.
the best way to contact me is through steam or the forums.

Reaction score
Hello Gary.

I believe in you Gary, you could be a great Enforcer; You know the rules, you're active, you respect people and that is a sign of a great enforcer.

You do also have a proper understanding of the roleplay, I remember being in the police force with you, and you did it just about perfectly.

To be honest, I believe you deserve the rank above Enforcer!
+Support
Even though it's an app for being Enforcer xd

Reaction score
Hai, I have roleplayed with you many times, and you are pretty good. You know the rules and stuff.
+Support.

Ps: Learn to shoot :D

Reaction score
I haven't really seen you much on the teamspeak and a few times ingame. I'll look forward to actually see you ingame to give any support on this. But the application looks good so you got that going for you wich is nice.

EDIT: After RPing with you a bit at suburbs and such I've decided to +Support this. I haven't seen you break any rules and you're a good overall roleplayer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
  • You have been playing for really long on PERPHEADS ( Your dedicated to the server)
  • You know rules really well
  • Your mature when you need to be.(In admin sits)
  • Your a funny guy and a great Rp'er

Reaction score
Hello D3V.
I have seen you many times ingame and I think you can roleplay, your rule knowledge isn't bad, but my current position is Neutral towards +Support.

Reaction score
+Support

You know the rules, i have never seen you break the rules. You joined in 2013 and have a lot of experience. I know you since evo city, i met you when you just joined the server, bought a car. Then one night i joined the Belinskys, the same night i saw you getting arrested, since i had a shotgun i decided to save you. I took you to Viktor and you decided to join us. Also i remember you as the "shit driver, who crashed our cars" From Evo. Good luck!

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The staff team wants to observe you more on the server to prove if you're actually ready for this position or not

Reaction score
After watching you I have decided to post my opinion; You have good knowledge of the rules, youre rp is very well done and over all frendly in OOC,

I think you can make it in the enforcer team, therefore I'm gonna +support this app.

Reaction score
"Gary,yo yo yo my nigga"
Anyway,

• Helps people
  • Trustable person
  • Kind
  • Good knowledge about Rules/Roleplay
I believe you can enforce the rules.

I really want to see you as a Staff Member

+Support

Reaction score
You are always helping out in OOC and help and always on the teamspeak big +Support from me

We are both in the same position good luck buddy

Reaction score
Good knowledge of the rules, a 'golden oldie' of the server and a good roleplayer, perfect for the job

+Support

Reaction score
Gary is a great guy with a vast rule knowledge, he shows constant enthusiasm when it comes to joining the staff team and I think that he'd make a great enforcer, best of luck!

+Support

Reaction score
Active and experienced player that I think has the potential to become an enforcer.

+Support

Reactions: D3V
Reaction score
+Support

This man has very extensive knowledge in the rules and I believe this guy knows how to enforce them without being too pushy or prancing around with the "I'm right" attitude.

Reaction score
+ Support

- helpful
- calm
- mature
- you know the rules and you are playing with us since a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.