Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hybrid

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Daniel Sharpiro

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:464830279

IN-GAME NAME:
Daniel Sharpiro

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I've been playing Perp for around 5 months now and I can say with confidence I enjoy it a lot. The community and gameplay really does interest me, and I wish to give some sort of contribution to the upkeep and wellbeing of the server. I feel that being a Helper is one of the best ways I can do this. As I do in PD, I like to take every oppurtunity I get to gain experiance and positively impact the game I play, I now think I'm ready to take the next step.

I'm very active in-game and I and I think I've gained enough knowledge of the rules/laws to a point were I can give players a confident and accurate answer to nearly every question that comes my way.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Thank you for taking the time to ready my application :)

Reaction score
Known this guy for atleast 2 years, one of the nicest blokes ive met, good knowledge and is a much better cop than me , give this man helper now

Reaction score
Seriously one of the nicest and funniest guys i've ever met on Perp. Gave me ton of help and tips on PD and just really really fun guy to hang out with, You Deserve Helper good man +1

also bonus points for that signature! <3

Reaction score
Very cool guy! Has been nothing but nice ever since I meet him! He would be the perfect helper. He keeps a cool head and Is very chill. +1

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hybrid

ROLEPLAY NAME: Daniel Sharpiro

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:464830279

IN-GAME NAME: Daniel Sharpiro

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I've been playing Perp for around 5 months now and I can say with confidence I enjoy it a lot. The community and gameplay really does interest me, and I wish to give some sort of contribution to the upkeep and wellbeing of the server. I feel that being a Helper is one of the best ways I can do this. As I do in PD, I like to take every oppurtunity I get to gain experiance and positively impact the game I play, I now think I'm ready to take the next step.

I'm very active in-game and I and I think I've gained enough knowledge of the rules/laws to a point were I can give players a confident and accurate answer to nearly every question that comes my way.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Thank you for taking the time to ready my application :)
People who know about his pic in the bio lmao But i dont know you that well but u been helpful for others +1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.