Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Hybrid

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Daniel Sharpiro

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:464830279

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been actively playing Perp for over 6 months now, progressing through PD and doing other roleplay things... obviously I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

My journey in the Gmod roleplay scene extends beyond Perp, as I served as a staff member on another Gmod RP server for a 3-year period. This has equipped me with valuable experience and knowledge, providing me with a solid foundation that I believe will help me as a Perp enforcer.

Becoming an enforcer on Perp has always been an aspiration of mine; this is because I admire how efficient and proper the staff team is here (compared to other Gmod servers).
Since I enjoy playing and interacting with others on the server so much, I feel like it is only right for me to contribute to the server in some way- therefore my reason for applying for enforcer. I also think that my past experience as staff on Gmod will help me a lot as I won't be too overwhelmed by all the new things I will have to learn.

Most importantly I'd simply just like to help out others on Perp by giving guidance and providing players with somewhat of a peaceful roleplay experience, by punishing rulebreakers and contributing to the wellbeing of the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I look forward to discussing feedback regarding my application.
Thank you for considering my application :D

Reaction score
known this guy for most of my time on gmod , extremely mature for his age but not harsh and mean, enforcer material

get active on crim though i miss you
double montage soon

Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Hybrid

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Daniel Sharpiro

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:464830279

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been actively playing Perp for over 6 months now, progressing through PD and doing other roleplay things... obviously I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

My journey in the Gmod roleplay scene extends beyond Perp, as I served as a staff member on another Gmod RP server for a 3-year period. This has equipped me with valuable experience and knowledge, providing me with a solid foundation that I believe will help me as a Perp enforcer.

Becoming an enforcer on Perp has always been an aspiration of mine; this is because I admire how efficient and proper the staff team is here (compared to other Gmod servers).
Since I enjoy playing and interacting with others on the server so much, I feel like it is only right for me to contribute to the server in some way- therefore my reason for applying for enforcer. I also think that my past experience as staff on Gmod will help me a lot as I won't be too overwhelmed by all the new things I will have to learn.

Most importantly I'd simply just like to help out others on Perp by giving guidance and providing players with somewhat of a peaceful roleplay experience, by punishing rulebreakers and contributing to the wellbeing of the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I look forward to discussing feedback regarding my application.
Thank you for considering my application :D
Havent talked much with hybrid but he seems pretty chill the times i have talked with him +1

Status
Not open for further replies.