Death Howls Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: James Anders

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:25805596

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I have been shadowing the other mods and enforcers and learning what I can from them about enforcing the rules on PERP. I have a good knowledge of the rules and no warnings at all so i can be trusted. The Staff know me very well unless they are constantly being loners in their own channels no offense to any anti-socials.

PERP is a serious RP game mode and its RP is supposed to be slow and detailed (What happened to that?) IC i have introduced how to role play as a Detective in the police force and helping others do the same if they are interested. Yes i admit that i did break 3.24 several times in the past explaining to people that my role as Detective is called role play and that has not happened again.

I have 1 ban on record dating back to one year for CDM which i will try to get removed soon because no details were given by xquality. I admit the staff has given me a few reminders sometimes because of my bad memory that i am learning to overcome. But the truth is that i want to become enforcer to help not to punish breaking the rules is a bad thing but i understand why they can be broken.

I am a very mature and sensible person and over my time has learned he importance of staff and rules including why they need to be enforced. Someone has to step up and help people also understand the rules and stear them into the right direction.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:

I have experience of super admin on a HL2RP server that was called EUPRP the owner is here if you want to confirm what i have done for him in total http://steamcommunity.com/id/61242/

I have also been on some small sandbox servers because the owners were idiots and the staff always wanted to take over the server so im not even going to provide a link.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on the teamspeak daily but i mute myself if im to far into RP, Anyone can poke me and i will respond with a yelling if its spam and a how may i help if someone needs help.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have a understanding of how maps work and also i have website building experience even if it is limited.

Can i have a straight answer on why i am being denied please automated messages get annoying
CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/61242/ Owner of the dead EUPRP that i used to work on.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/5297-MG/ My own Steam (Note i do not accept random invites please make sure i know you enough)

P.S Yes i know that this is my Third App so what wanna fight about it?

Reaction score
+Support

This guy is very calm, and very good to Roleplaying.

Also i kinda agree the first part of your application with the admins/moderators/enforcers sitting in their own channel ;)

Reaction score
-/+ Neutral.. Never met/seen you in-game nor in help chat.. This may chance over time.

D3V

Reaction score
+Support
I have seen you a lot in-game a lot as a cop which your RP is outstanding and also as a civ and you remind me what the server is all about because you don't see many
people who RP as well as you do. You are always helping people in the best ways you can and i think you would be a great enforcer.

Good Luck :)

Reaction score
Good sides:
  • No Warning Records (as he said)
  • Never saw him on any arguement
  • Good knowledge about Rules.
  • Trustable
Bad sides:
  • This is your third Enforcer App.
  • I dont see you on the help channel or OOC Channel.
  • Low Play time (for per days)
Point: He's trustable.

Decision: +Support

Note: I believe he can handle it well.

Note2: Good luck,full support from me to you.

:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Death howl knows the rules, he knows how to behave and roleplay etc (Extremely tired so sorry for the short comment). I really think he deserves a position in the staff team, very kind guy tbh. +Support :)

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The staff team wants to observe you more on the server to prove if you're actually ready for this position or not

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will go ahead and put a +/- Neutral because I haven't seen much of you really, I have barely seen your RP and I think you will have to be more active OOC/Help chat. So if you can show me these things. I will probably put a +Support. If you want to try to find me Ingame and we can roleplay together so I can get to know you.
And I wish you Good Luck Death Howl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support
Deathhowl as improved alot over the past 2 weeks and i gotta say he is a very good and fun rper he knows the rules quite well and will have no trouble enforcing the rules so Good luck mate. :D

Reaction score
You're a nice and genuine guy when it comes to sitting down and having a conversation with you, however, I still feel like I didn't know you well enough to give my full opinion of you.

After watching you for a couple of days i can see that you engage yourself quite nicely with others, i saw that you've only ever had one ban which was a long time ago, my opinion was solid, until what I saw you post on a certain somebodys other Application.

A soon to be possible candidate posted his enforcer application, you came along and posted something along the lines of "I'm 10 years older than you yet I've only been considered" If im quite honest this annoyed me a little, we've all had aspirations before and it turns out that this certain person wanted to become an Enforcer. When i saw this it really annoyed me to see how you could be when you saw a post that made you "Face-palm." Generally when an enforcer you need to somewhat cheer on other candidates to give them some enthusiasm when they're applying, we all mean what we write by the way. When I saw this it generally made my whole opinion of you change, I've gone from a fair support down to a -support. When you're an enforcer you need to come across as a friendly guy to other people, from what I've seen i feel that you can no longer do this hence my final decision

Thereby i wish you the best of luck, just like all the other candidates, whether they be younger or older.

-Support

Reaction score
Same as Lewis, i got annoyed from the reply you sent in @ErmakDimon 's application. That wasn't really a nice reply that a staff member would give. Neutral towards -support.

Deleted member 5920

-Support. You just insulted someone over their age? So if someone that age needs help, I'm going to expect that kind of response.

Reaction score
+/-support. Was very rude ErmakDimon's enforcer application, also how you
responded at my BR for luke, if you act a bit more nicer, i will go with an +support, i hear good storys about you so try to keep it like that.
My tips are: try to help a bit more in /help: ive not been so much on for the past few days but when i was on and you were on i dindt saw you helping in /help, can be because there werent that much questions, but try to work on it.

Reaction score
-Support. You were very rude to @ErmakDimon in his enforcer application. IMO i think that you dont know the rules enough. And on other peoples applications you just say: Hey wait! Look me or D3V up!
From ErmakDimon's app: "
  • I am 10 years older than you and I started playing 1 year ago my app is considered do yourself a favor and close it"
Also the fact that i have played since 2013 each day, well i was inactive twice. But i only saw "James Anders" 3 times. I have never seen you in /ooc /help
And i have never seen you RP

Reaction score
Well.

I've been watching you, as weird as that sounds, but I have. I've been watching you in-game, on team speak and on the forums. I've pretty much gathered my full opinion on you, so here it is:

I think that you're honestly a decent guy. You have the ability to help people, enforce the server rules and you're fairly active on the servers (team speak and in-game).

But when I saw your response to another user's application I was quite shocked by your attitude. I would be supporting this for sure, but now how can I? Instead of encouraging others, or at the least being friendly you decide to pretty much judge them on their age. In my eyes knowing the rules isn't enough to become staff, you need to be friendly and understand other people's feelings. You could of ruined that user's confidence for his application. If I was a regular player I would want staff to be friendly, so I would feel able to approach them with my issues, not afraid they would insult me over something.

In conclusion you appear to an okay person, you know the rules, but your attitude shocked myself and others.

- support

Reaction score
That you wrote to that user that was gonna apply was very rude. I didn't like that attitude, for me this will be a -Support Goodluck in ur application though.

Reaction score
Many people make mistakes big and small i am not surprised that you lost trust in me but i am here to tell you that I would not have made that post and feel pleased about it. This is the first time this has happened in years I want to ask you to put the mistake i have made aside and think would i really do that again?

I have been well known on Garry's Mod as being too friendly and never being angry towards someone. I understand that the Community has lost the faith in me and I don't think I will get Enforcer now but I am asking is one thing worth more than 100? Just because someone fails once they will fail forever?

Give me another chance I will prove myself anyway possible Look at the constant work the staff have to do and the victims of the rule breakers I want to help.

Reaction score
Ur a great roleplayer. U kidnapped me and lemme say it this way. It was pretty well roleplayed:) +Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
I feel that you're not really Enforcer material, some people have that spark about them and I don't think you really do. I understand you really want this position considering your previous applications, but as they were denied with the same message which you're not ready for the position.. I feel they may be right.

I don't really see you in-game, but when I do you seem to help a little in OOC; I can't judge your roleplaying skills but you don't seem to be a name that pops into my head when I think about PERPheads.

You seem a little unknown from the community and I don't feel that your current amount of notoriety will get you far with your application, my advice is to come on teamspeak more and have some banter. Play some other games with us and get to know everyone.

Good luck either way, but it's a -support on this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.