Decent Dark-RP server, but not Serious-RP, as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Floyd1337 " and if you did report it and were told it was okay then make a staff report."
Obviously, I don't know the situation or how it went down, but if you can't prove that something went down the way you said it did, all the staff know is that the person killed you, they can't just take your word for it.

If you want, you can always get your demo of the situation and make an AR on the person that killed you.

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 Staff members have been punished in the past. Staff Complaints definitely have an effect, and there are several threads where ex-staff have announced their demotion, or resignation as a result of an impending demotion. The only place where staff complaints have no effect is on the owners. Because at that point, if you have a problem with the owners it's probably best to make suggestions or move on. That's just my take on it.

Mim

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 Hi, I hear you complaining about the CC process, the complaint committee is headed by me and I have a group of extremely competent officers who have no connection to the IA process. Our job is to look at complaints for what they are and not who they are on, we only consider the defendant when checking if they have done things prior. I can assure you that the process is working as it should be and I have no concerns of bias within my team. In future let’s not comment about things you don’t know and only talk about things you do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.