Decent Dark-RP server, but not Serious-RP, as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well, in your defenition serious rp is then pd officer driving someone to death for fun, and then say "i think he was armed"… so its not so far from that I did.

Reaction score
Running over someone who poses a clear and present danger to other officers (as long as it is life-threatening) is completely fine, just hope that this doesn't happen... VIDEO

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 Cry me a fucking river, you break the rules which are clearly there for a reason, then when you get punished for it rather than learning from your mistakes and coming back you just cry about it on the forums and threaten to essentially mass rdm.

Reaction score
floyd, i rarely partake in illegal activities, and you can just about get away with any RP no problem. The fact is that no one thinks suicide RP is any fun, same as hostage situations. The general speed of RP in perpheads is quite fast paced, which is why we don't have certain systems on the server: example, taking patients to the hospital as a medic. You can bend the rules to a certain degree if your particular requirements permit it.

It's always been the same, and it most likely will remain the same. I'd appreciate it if you gave a second chance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If that has happened feel free to make a complaint trough https://plpd.online/ Thats not tolerated behaviour. If you do not have a shadowplay or similar recorded of that, the server automatically makes you record demos. If you roughly remember the timestamp, you can use that as evidence. You can find info about demo's here and about complaints here

Reaction score
if you helped me, its disable me to criticize the server? maybe because of that server from 2013 even now has rules and their flaws not fitting to a serious rp setting?

Reaction score
@Sneaky yeah, feel free to waste your time writing AI on community manager... I did all of that and i dont need even tell you what the result

amr

Reaction score
Suicide would only be applicable if we had a system of characters in a CW fashion where if you die/kill yourself you would get your character wiped aka you have to make a new character. But right now if you die, you wait a few minutes and respawn, there is no risk of losing much once dead which is why it isn't allowed to do from an RP standpoint.

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 the community manager has absolutely no connection to the complaint commitee or PLPD for that matter, but if that's your attitude then stop complaining.

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 I can assure you that someone's position in this community will not impact the final decision when complaint committee decide on an outcome for an IA complaint.

Reaction score
i sold all the illegal stuff like planters just to RP, because money on this server have no value apparently. tried to sell firearms but all you get is mugged and shot infront of 10 people and its okay, remind you its serious rp...

Reaction score
People set up gun shops all the time, they don't seem to have a problem.
If you were shot in public in front of 10 people, either you did something to deserve it, or it WASNT okay, if you chose not to report it that's not exactly the servers fault, and if you did report it and were told it was okay then make a staff report.

Reaction score
oh, i remembered then i called a cop danish scum cause he spoke danish with his friend and i got in jail for 10 years for murder... made AI on him and after a week its still pending...

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 Because all 9 investigators can't investigate every complaint 24/7. Some investigators are busy with real life, and so can't always investigate complaints.

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 the IA complaint process takes a long while my case involving a shooting took about 2 to 2.5 weeks

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 IA has a Maximum 6 day policy (with some exceptions). You can always make a ticket on the helpdesk if you need to find out more information.

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 Your complaint has been submitted with the final report, which means it is now just waiting for complaint committee to review it. We have a lot of complaints to go through so you'll have to be be patient but it will be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.