Decent Dark-RP server, but not Serious-RP, as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
got banned for 1 week for RP'ing suicide in-game. this server has nothing with RP, and I'm not even talking about "serious". you cant say to someone f**got, even in-character, the tolerance-trend on this server is unhealthy. There a lot of protections between players and admins (a lot of danish in them), if you don't have one you will get warned and banned regularly for trying to RP and enjoy the game. All you do on this server just grind with drugs for a car that has more mph, or grinds as a PD officer and licking asses for bigger rank. However, you can just shot everyone at the bazaar and not get anything because its a ok on this server, however, if you get in a traffic accident as a medic you get blacklisted, we all know if you government worker in real life its impossible to get into another car. if you are a PD officer you can drive over someone to death and say "I thought he was armed", as Taya Jay did. Well, maybe this server was fun in past even I didn't play on it, but from a reality perspective, it's just regular dark-rp (waste of time and obeying stupid rules).

Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you leave.

If you really want to come back, feel free to appeal the ban, and it will be considered, depending on how well you write it.

Take the time to read the rules whilst you're gone.

If you want to apologise to me, but don't want to post a thread, you're welcome to come on TS or make a PM with myself.

P.S, I have reduced your ban after further consideration. Please contact me if you wish to discuss further or apologise directly to me

Reaction score
we don't have a single Danish staff member

better yet, we only have 1 Scandinavian staff member which is Madda
I feel like you aren't telling us something here.

Reaction score
From my understanding, you thought it was okay to do parkour on a fire escape while restrained with your hands behind your back, kill yourself and then be disrespectful in an admin sit.

How can you question the prevalence of roleplay here if you’re effectively just going to levitate down a fire escape and be rude to everyone.

Shame to see you go though and hope you can reflect on what you did and realise why it’s not okay. Also, you’re free to suggest changes if you disagree with anything.

Reaction score
i was gonna say this but im trying to remain professional

Reaction score
Suicide is disallowed as it would be an easy way to get out of RP, such as owing someone money, or police hunting you for an arrest warrant, thus resulting in a more boring experience for other players. It'd be the easy way out of every high profile / profit crime.

If being able to call someone a slur is really a huge hamper to your game play experience however to the point that its worth mentioning in a goodbye post then that speaks for itself really does it?

Nothing stops you as medic entering another car other than the driver disallowing you to do so as well.

Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience here though!

Ayjay

Reaction score
If your definition of serious roleplay is you making a 911 call saying "I'm performing suicide" and jumping off the Office, being cuffed, walking into fire and then walking off of the office again then I guess we don't offer the right kind of serious roleplay for you. The reason we have extensive rules, and ask players to do things like preserving their roleplay life is to provide a level of gameplay that is serious, impactful and fun for those involved. It's a shame to see a new player being punished for not being able to follow the rules, and it's an even bigger shame to see a new player leave, I hope you can reconsider and perhaps read over the rules as Perpheads does have a lot to offer, and I'm sure if you stuck it out a bit longer and attempted to understand the rules and the reason we enforce them then you could find some enjoyment in what we have.

Reaction score
Tbh you've made some valid points about the server. But if you call Roleplay knocking on office door for 10mins straight then jumping off office building after being told to leave by police, then i don't think serious Roleplay is for you.

Reaction score
to be fair the way he has been talking about some of the rules etcra i wouldnt really want to see him here as this is a Serious rp server and is not the best suited for him

Reaction score
I do agree on you on a small note where some rules are a bit too much, but at the end of the day, those are the rules, if you don't like it, leave. Really sad to see a new player leave though. Just calm down, read the rules and give it a try, make friends and they can show you on how RP works here. Been here since 2015 I think and I've had alot of good RP situations. One of the best RP communities.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough, perhaps he'll learn from his ban and come back better, won't do him any good posting on here whilst being angry tho

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, I partially agree with your post. For example, you did your whole stupid situation at office and then about ten minutes later... six people jumped off city bridge and cops shot medics etc. I agree that the server claims to be "serious rp" and sometimes it is but people start messing around sometimes and it is up to whoever the staff are that are online and their mood as to whether it is allowed or you're getting banned.

I believe @Efan has been working on making the staff actions and punishments more consistent and I hope this continues to happen.

As for your "roleplay situation", as others have said... you called 911 saying you're suicidal and then jumped off the fire escape, that contributes nothing to the server or the roleplay experience. You was then revived and released and then you sat there knocking on the office door until police then arrested you, you jumped off again, got revived and then walked into fire.

To preserve the roleplay and instead of getting admins involved, you was arrested for causing harassment, alarm and distress and resisting arrest as you ran from police while in cuffs.

TLDR: While I agree this server is not always serious and punishments are inconsistent and vary largely depending on who you are friends with and the staff teams mood. You did not bring any fun or serious roleplay to the server either...

Reaction score
@PR | Flarkleii™ the only situation to come back is then I'm bored and accidently see this server on the list, take guns and shoot people and get banned, because after I put so many time and energy on this server it doesn't deserve better than that.

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 ok floyd im going to be BRUTALLY honest with you
i dont think this server is suited for you as you clearly do not have the intention to engage in any kind of serious roleplay.
please take some time off and come back when you feel that you are ready to come back. Feel free to ask for assistance

Reaction score
@Floyd1337 It doesn't have to be wasted...

You have a 3 day ban instead of the original 1 week, After careful reconsideration. You're welcome to write an apology to myself if you want to come back, but if you do, you need to seriously reconsider how you roleplay and how you come across to players and staff members, especially during admin sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.