Draxen's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Draxen

IN-GAME NAME: Ralph Clifford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

A few months ago, I applied for enforcer. The response I got on it was that they didn't really know who I am, and that I wasn't active in the help chat. I realised that I wasn't "known" and decided to close my application and start working on the things they wanted me to improve.

And now, I feel that I've improved myself.

So back to the question, like everyone else I want to become an enforcer because I'd like to help the community. I really try to help people when they ask questions in the help chat for example.
I read others enforcer applications and some got a few responses that they feel that the person only play as a cop for example. And that they should balance it with both the criminal life and the cop life. So I started to hangout with people when im not a cop. In this way I got to know new friends, and got to learn more stuff.

I feel like im a good person for the job because first of all I've been staff before. Not on perpheads but on other servers. So I got experience in handling admin situations and such. I started to play on the server somewhere in 2014, so I got alot experience on how the server works and such.

My record is good I would say.
Warnings:
8606d6a6922511f4cb923c28d671a098.png

Bans:
087daa0276b547b468460459c13b58e1.png

People told me in my last application that they didn't really know me. Since that, I got more invloved in the police department. Right now I am a member of the Dispatch Command.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Like everyone else, thanks for reading through my application. All type of feedback are welcome.

Deleted member 4084

To be quite honest you seem like a decent guy, I've seen you as an officer but not much more than that - you seem very tied to being an officer which does show you can handle situations and with your current position, you can handle command positions and act calmly in situations. I feel like it's better to become different jobs or do some nice passive-roleplay, get involved without uniform on. People know you from the uniform, whilst I do believe you are suitable I feel like getting involved more within the community would be nice. Only thing I haven't seen is helping those in need of it in the [HELP] chat amigo

However, you are a sweet person, can handle situations, understand the rules off-by-heart from what I know and yeah, I guess you're all gucci. Just would be nice to see you in different roles of employment and such or even some dank passive-rp.

Reaction score
Draxen, you're my IRL friend and you showed me this community. You have helped me alot during my time here in the community. Everytime I ask something, you explain to me for example if it's not allowed and why it is and such. And you are a really friendly guy.
We have played together in other communities wich you were staff on, and you were really good at it. So I think you will be a great staff member

Hope you get it!;)

pek

Reaction score
Draxen is a good friend of mine. When we play, he helps me a lot. When we play together I see you help other people, especially new sweaters. You have all the qualities a staff member should have. +Support

Reaction score
I do not know you OOC which I believe is used to determine someones capability of being an enforcer. We have patrolled on the server roleplaying as police officers some time ago and during this time I had fun. You obviously knew all the rules and potrayed your character like a real Sergeant, while I was acting as a less experienced young Corporal.

I will be supporting your application and wishing you the best of luck - I hope you achieve your goal!

Reaction score
A few months ago, I applied for enforcer. The response I got on it was that they didn't really know who I am, and that I wasn't active in the help chat. I realised that I wasn't "known" and decided to close my application and start working on the things they wanted me to improve.

I still dont know who you are i saw your name but never saw you helping someone in OOC stuff maybe youre cop rping alot but i might be wrong. goodluck with your application

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Draxen is a very friendly and approachable individual, I have seen him in game multiple times and his activity is pretty good. He has a good and extensive knowledge on the rules and laws and helps people whenever possible. He has the ability to be a good enforcer if given the chance.

Reaction score
Known you for ages and i know you're up to the task. Just seeing you climb the rank ladder in plpd shows me you are able to handle situations and know how to take control. Would love to see you in the staff team. As i see it i think you have improved and i think you deserve a chance.
Goodluck and I'll be supporting you!

Regards Nessy

Reaction score
+Support!

This guy is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met. He is so nice he is so good at handling situations and keeping the calm in stressful situations. I have known this lovely brother for about 2 years now and truth me when I Say that he is so impressing and he just keeps improving for every day I see him. If I ever were to be looking up to someone This would be the guy, He has climbed the PLPD faster then anyone else I've known he keeps amazing the command and no one is disappointed in him. This is one of the greatest people and is one of the nicest lieutenants I know and have met thru out the years I have been in the community.

He is great at stressful situations
he is Friendly and understandable
He is awesome
He is the perfect guy for the job!

Best of regards Sergeant Heikki Smith

Deleted member 5193

I've spent a lot of time working with Draxen as STO in Academy, and also spending a lot of time with him as a friend on the server. He manages to handle himself well, despite being extremely busy sometimes. I've gotta say, he already spends his time doing a lot of what enforcers should be doing. It is good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.