Efan Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Efan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55480733

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

In the few weeks since my resignation, I have missed the community and the staff team. I believe as Community Manager I did the best of my ability and I believe I had done as much as I possibly could within the role without being burned out. I do not really have any interest in returning to that role but I do miss helping out the community. The massive influx of new players has been noticeable (1000+ new connections within the last month) and I really want to help assist many of them as I can to the best of my ability. I also have noticed there seems to be a deadzone during the day when there aren't many staff members available and this is mainly when I play, I believe this time of the day is actually the most important to be enjoyable as it dictates the amount of players that we retain for the peak.

As Community Manager I only ever occasionally helped with reports however I would say my rule depth is very in-depth and I already have the advantage of seeing it from a moderators perspective as I was apart of Slack and Teamspeak discussions when it came to rules.

I won't both writing a whole paragraph as normally critique comes from the comments anyway and I would rather spend time answering those questions than writing a paragraph no one will read.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

This is not an attempt at returning to Community Manager, as I said before I was bored of the role and it is much more demanding that Moderator or Enforcer as @Tyla Jai can confirm after holding both. I have plenty of free time and I do miss helping the community and I believe this would be the best medium of doing so without burning myself out of interest within PERP which is what would've happened had I not resigned.

Requirements:

I believe I meet all requirements to a sufficient standard.

Reaction score
+Support you were a great CM and im sure you would make a great enforcer tbh you should automatically be a moderator

Reaction score
As much as I can't really support nor not support the application through replying, You did an amazing job as Community Manager and although you only took on the Community Side of things, you were a great person to work with and helped when there were quite a few reports open.

You were calm, collective and polite to all users when interacting with them.

I wish you luck on your application.

Reaction score
You did a great job as Community Manager, what I also said when you resigned you were the first person to utilize the role like how it was supposed to be utilized.

Although the roles are not too similar I do believe you could be a good asset to the staff team.

Good luck on your application!

Reaction score
I genuinely thought you'd be out for good but I'm glad to see you back at it. I have no doubt that you'd fit this role quite well.

I wish you the best of luck!

Reaction score
As you have been Community Manager previously, I think you are in a very unique situation compared to those applying who are completely new to any role within the community. You have witnessed the ebbs and flows of the entire community as well as all of its nuances, in a vastly different dynamic than that of any staff member.

There is no doubt in my mind that you have continually demonstrated a firm knowledge of the rules, and have all of the necessary qualities needed to fulfil the role of Enforcer - you are calm, collected, and rational. In my opinion you are uniquely more qualified than anyone for this role.

+support and best of luck!

Reaction score
I think the evidence is clear, Efan did an outstanding job as a community manager, didn't abuse, was professional and did so much for the server, they dealt with reports and are more than capable of the role. You have done so much for the server and I think do deserve this role.

Reaction score
+Support Really nice and good fun. Showed he could utilise the community manager role and I have no doubt he would be a great Enforcer as well. Good Luck :oldman: :oldman:

Status
Not open for further replies.