[ENFORCER] Acerius' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seems legit!
b4edaa1138.png

Reaction score
@Gerkin

I never said that its okay for others to bully finlay, they shouldn´t do it aswell. But i can´t do much about that now can i? If those people make an application aswell i will just say the exact same thing.
Actually yes, if you´re being a dick towards people and never join ts3 the chances aren´t very high to become staff, since why would the community would people that are dicks in the staff team?

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
@Gerkin

I never said that its okay for others to bully finlay, they shouldn´t do it aswell. But i can´t do much about that now can i? If those people make an application aswell i will just say the exact same thing.
Actually yes, if you´re being a dick towards people and never join ts3 the chances aren´t very high to become staff, since why would the community would people that are dicks in the staff team?
If you'd of read the application you'd see why I don't want to particularly join the TeamSpeak 3.

Reaction score
@Acerius's comment on my reply

I've readed your application and its fine if you don't come on ts3, if you just rp the whole time and people get the know you. Its technicly the same.
But if you do come on ts3 and insult someone and then leave again, then just no.

Reaction score
Chocolate Labrador said:
+Support

Top Lad, Worked with him on Roleplay Revolution.
"Hey person who I worked with ages ago and has never played PH, come support my app!"

Reaction score
Stop the discussion on the thread thanks.

I will be giving a Neutral support to Acerius.

Acerius If you become more active then you will have my full support.
You can Enforce very well.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
@Acerius's comment on my reply

I've readed your application and its fine if you don't come on ts3, if you just rp the whole time and people get the know you. Its technicly the same.
But if you do come on ts3 and insult someone and then leave again, then just no.
You have the situation all wrong. I didn't leave. Finlay asked me to stop so I did, Chrissy told me off and gave me a warning and then kicked me from the moderator channel. Then I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.