[ENFORCER] Acerius' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JarredInator said:
@Acerius's comment on my reply

I've readed your application and its fine if you don't come on ts3, if you just rp the whole time and people get the know you. Its technicly the same.
But if you do come on ts3 and insult someone and then leave again, then just no.
Removed, didn't notice lewis's post there.

Reaction score
IGNORE I WAS JUDGING A BOOK BY ITS COVER
I HAVE JUST HAD A BAD DAY

Reaction score
finlay3110 said:
I have to defend Ace here. You nevet saw him on the server or ts. You never witnessed him as an Enforcer or in admin sit. Your judgement is based on ONE action.

Reaction score
finlay3110 said:
I didn't come on TS for the 'first' time. Also, bullying is the act of doing an action repeatedly, I did it once as a mere joke. You asked me to stop and change it, so I did.

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, in my opinion you're not enforcer material for many reasons. Firstly, as an enforcer you should not disrespect or judge anyone including staff or Players. Secondly, as the Requirement number 6 says, you must be active on the teamspeak, i hardly see you on at all. At least try to come on if you are on the server. Lastly, i do not think you are active enough to become a enforcer, from your demotion previously it was because you were inactive. Although you are saying you will become more active, you do not seem that you are going to change and become more active within the teamspeak or the server. As far as i see it Chocolate Labrador is someone you have asked to comment on your application, if not he says he has started today, i do not think that is enough time to know someone well and find out if they are enforcer material.

Ash

Reaction score
Liam said:
Seems legit!
b4edaa1138.png
Acerius, i know you did not make that account, however he has started today. I do not think that is enough to know if someone is capable of being a enforcer.

Reaction score
Ash said:
-Support, in my opinion you're not enforcer material for many reasons. Firstly, as an enforcer you should not disrespect or judge anyone including staff or Players. Secondly, as the Requirement number 6 says, you must be active on the teamspeak, i hardly see you on at all. At least try to come on if you are on the server. Lastly, i do not think you are active enough to become a enforcer, from your demotion previously it was because you were inactive. Although you are saying you will become more active, you do not seem that you are going to change and become more active within the teamspeak or the server. As far as i see it Chocolate Labrador is someone you have asked to comment on your application, if not he says he has started today, i do not think that is enough time to know someone well and find out if they are enforcer material.
I did not ask him to comment. If you read my application, you would've seen my reason for TeamSpeak 3. It was one incident of disrespect. I was demoted AFTER being asked to resign.

Reaction score
-Support I hope you understand why; First you were talking about getting inactive because school stuff, which I accept of course school always come first, but I cannot support you because I belive that you won't be active enough also I do belive you're not filling all req's. Example number 5, I've heard you using a mic once. Also I find you very rude... I am myself a person that seems to not accept critism in many eyes and I do not belive you do it either

Reaction score
You have clearly put effort into this application, you clearly know the rules but I didn't really see you enforce them much so I don't know your abilities. Become more active and socialize with the staff team (if possible) more and you may have my support. Neutral for now.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
-Support I hope you understand why; First you were talking about getting inactive because school stuff, which I accept of course school always come first, but I cannot support you because I belive that you won't be active enough also I do belive you're not filling all req's. Example number 5, I've heard you using a mic once. Also I find you very rude... I am myself a person that seems to not accept critism in many eyes and I do not belive you do it either
I always use a microphone, I just prefer typing. Also, it wasn't school stuff, something much more personal. I'm now dedicating myself as it's been resolved.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Any time I've been on I've never seen you so I cannot see your logic in putting that I'm a rude individual. Nonetheless, thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
You have put alot of effort into this application showing you have the effort. You were an enforcer before which gives you knowledge and the ability to enforcer the rules (asuming you were demoted for inactivity or something).
On this finlay thing, its obvious that hes done something disrespectful but hes did a cheeky comment. Every has done that to someone. Also reading for various other threads i see/read alot more people bullying him and not getting this much hate for it. So why are you all hating on acerius for a cheeky comment which no one can deny they haven't done...

Im not going to give any support or -support as i don't play anymore. However this comment is from previous experience and to back him up after all the hate hes getting for 1 cheeky comment...

Good luck with the application.

Reaction score
-Support I never see you around. Ive heard you like to cause problems be extremely immature and disrespectful. Maybe you should change your attitude and you get responses. Just a tip for the future.

Reaction score
If I see and hear you in-game I will try to look after what you are doing so that I can see if you're playing by the rules meaning you may have a good knowledge of the rules. Don't take it wrong as you were an enforcer... It can change.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
-Support I never see you around. Ive heard you like to cause problems be extremely immature and disrespectful. Maybe you should change your attitude and you get responses. Just a tip for the future.
I don't know who you've heard that from but in either case thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
Alright guys, here is my opinion.

Maybe Acerius was rude to Finlay, but 1 rude comment might be just a mere joke. A lot of people are rude to others, but I don't see anyone -supporting their application.
I mean seriously, give Acerius a BREAK. He was a perfect Enforcer before and he will be a perfect Enforcer again.
I played with this guy and he has roleplay talent I have never seen before.
People are rude to me, to you, to your friend, to EVERYONE, but it shouldn't be taken very seriously if it was one time. Acerius stopped when Finlay said so.

Beyond roleplay talent, active, funny, very nice to people as far as I've seen.
This is a +Support

If you are not happy with my post:
tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

Ash

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

Maybe Acerius was rude to Finlay, but 1 rude comment might be just a mere joke. A lot of people are rude to others, but I don't see anyone -supporting their application.
I mean seriously, give Acerius a BREAK. He was a perfect Enforcer before and he will be a perfect Enforcer again.
People are rude to me, to you, to your friend, to EVERYONE, but it shouldn't be taken very seriously if it was one time. Acerius stopped when Finlay said so.

This is a +Support

"very nice to me", that would be a invalid statement, just because he is just nice to you does not mean he is nice to anyone else.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

This is a +Support

Ooops, wrote that wrong.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Comments exceeded limit:

In response to Jarred - Is there a secret circle of people in the community who can have 'banter' with others and not experience any consequences? It seems to me you are saying 'It's okay for others to bully Finlay but Acerius can not.' Why should anyone get away with bullying Finlay?

It seems getting staff positions on the server is based on how well liked you are throughout the teamspeak community over how well you can do the job. If somebody applying was rude to a lesser known member of the community (in particular someone who does not use teamspeak) I bet it would not be mentioned at all.
Not true, I got staff before I was ever active on the TS. However I do feel like all these comments about his attitude towards Finlay are a little unfair.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
I have to defend him here, not only was his inactivity explained but it is irrelevant to his ability as an enforcer, he has been accepting criticism for a couple of days on his app and not gotten angry and last but not least he has a mic and uses it frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.