[Enforcer] Application By Dazwa101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sellano

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:62735052

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Sometimes when I see people see this game mode I think it has the potential to be one of the best game modes on this game, but it just has a few things stopping it getting to that level. These include players getting stuck or having other problems with the game that need a moderator to fix. Then there are players who break NLR or RDM. These ruin the game mode because they take away the one thing that makes it better than any other game mode. This one thing, in my opinion is the ability to play how you want. But as soon as people start RDMing then that ruins the ability for the other players to play this game and enjoy it. I want to be able to help those players who are playing the game the way its meant to be played. I want to be able to help them if they get stuck or if they get RDMed or if they need any other help, I want to be able to do that.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes and I was well respected. Unfortunately the server wasnt a very busy one so I wanted to step up to a larger server like this one.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. I can also be on there whenever you want me to be.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Keep up the brilliant work. This server is one of my favourites and has many cool features :)

CONTACT INFORMATION Email 1: [email protected]
Email 2: [email protected]
Teamspeak: Sellano

Thank you for taking the time to read my application Happy Gaming :)

Reaction score
-/+Neutral. I've never seen you IG, we might have different time zones and i'm only online at certain days. But you seem to want this position as you'd like to help. Therefor i am neutral. I'll change my opinion once there's more posts here.

Reaction score
Yes sure are you on now? and thanks for such a quick reply :)

Reaction score
I have indeed never seen you on neither, Might be due to my timezone is gmt+1

Edit: Now that I've seen the other comments, I'm changing it to -Support.
Also because I've never really seen you on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Use the comment fuction to avoid unnecessary posting. -Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Use the comment fuction to avoid unnecessary posting. Warning given for bothh posts. -Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Not seen you once, ever. Try join the teamspeak and get to know the community before applying for Enforcer.

-support.

Reaction score
I have never seen you, Do as AyJay said, Try making your self a little more known to the community.

Reaction score
I have never seen this guy, but, judging by the other replies I'm going to have to say -Support

Reaction score
DENNIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. Try and be more active on the Forums and Team Speak 3 and try and get a little more known in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.