[Enforcer Application] Creepis/Kenneth Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Huge +support for this guy.

Knows the rules extremely well and is very fun to play with.

unWPdPU.png

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
I hardly ever reply to applications but I had to make an exception for this one.

I have known Creepis for some time during which I do recall him breaking a single rule; this leads me to assume he does in fact know the rules, and very well. Also Creepis is a very pleasant individual, I have not known him to be disrespectful towards anybody on the server. Due to his calm nature I can infer he will be able to handle admin situation very well, unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to see him do so but would love to see how he does if (when) he gets the position.

The only improvement I can think of is that you join the TeamSpeak more often, but you have acknowledged this in your application.

In conclusion it would be a mistake not give Creepis a chance to prove himself with the enforcer position. I wish you good luck, I know you will go far.

Edit: I think it is worth mentioning that you do have 1 warning on the server, but it was given to you on the 17/04/2014; I guess this is the time at which you joined the server. Having this little warnings and no bans on record is a rather impressive feat considering many users get more punishments when they first play the server.
Which rule did I break? cannot really remember which one.Have a good one my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.