Creepis'/Kenneth Walker's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

+ support

Knows the rules and laws. Don't see a reason to plus support tbf. He will get Enforcer anyway :trande: <3

Reaction score
Good activity and great rule knowledge. This is an example of a model player. He RP's well, he follows the rules and he is just an all round nice guy
+ support

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
When i was trial for virtous i saw him rp really good and not break a single rules. (Sorry if there is bad spelling. Its 00:35 and i have fallen asleep 2 times just writ tihs text).

ADHD VERSION
IM FUCKING TIRED ACCEPT HIM ALREADY.

Reaction score
I'm a bit upset that I didn't get round to supporting this earlier on.

Anywho it's a massive + Support from me mate.

You've been a staff member before and proven that you're capable of both following and enforcing the rules. I personally think you're a great candidate for the position and I'd be over the moon if you were to join us again :).

Reaction score
360%20-%20daniel_bryan%20macro%20microphone%20wwe%20yes.jpg

+support above image sez it all

Reaction score
You're very active, friendly in chat, helpful, and you have great knowledge of rules. Seeing as alot of people have recommended you and you've already been it, I'm going to give this my +support. Best of luck!

Ayjay

Reaction score
Upon Creepis initally joining the staff team, I knew him as a Crescendo member who has a 'bird' in his room which you can occasionally hear through his microphone.

Creepis didn't really get to show his true colours, and didn't really get the chance to fully be apart of the staff team - However the time he was in the staff team? Everyone loved him! He's a genuine, nice guy to be around and to be quite honest I'm sure every single member of the community would be more than happy to have him back; and this time? All the way to Moderator, if not Administrator one day. You're more than capable, and I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
Upon Creepis initally joining the staff team, I knew him as a Crescendo member who has a 'bird' in his room which you can occasionally hear through his microphone.

Creepis didn't really get to show his true colours, and didn't really get the chance to fully be apart of the staff team - However the time he was in the staff team? Everyone loved him! He's a genuine, nice guy to be around and to be quite honest I'm sure every single member of the community would be more than happy to have him back; and this time? All the way to Moderator, if not Administrator one day. You're more than capable, and I wish you the best of luck.

(On me mums car iPhone, don't kill me)

Thank you very much, AyJay :ayjay: ;)

My bird however is no longer making weird noises, she is a grown up lady now. She does some quiet chirps in the night when she hears some music now. This bird is not like @.Undead's where you want to strangle it to death.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Alright so I might as well get round to posting on this now.

Creepis is an exemplar member of the community whose conduct is insurmountably brilliant, whilst still being able to have a laugh at an appropriate and non-disruptive level (other than the SWAT thing at the business shops :laughcry:). He has already proven himself as an ex-staff member and I feel that we couldn't go wrong with taking him back on.

+SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.