Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Creepis

IN-GAME NAME: Kenneth Walker

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34016459

KFR80Vt.png
, born and raised as a
Xp3N0XL.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: During my time in this community, I have put alot of effort and dedication. With my 2 months of playtime and just 2 warnings and 0 bans (I still have to ask @PhlyTrikx about the warning I have received for 4.1 as I do not remember at all receiving a warning about that rule and is the same date as my first one that I received for 3.4), I am more than ready to accept the role of an Enforcer again with an active presence in OOC aswell as in the /help chat (and other sections).

I enjoyed being an Enforcer in the first place which shows that I had experience in adminstrating before (aswell as in other servers). It was a fun thing to do in my freetime to help other player's in this community and would really love to extent my abilities of helping other people by being an Enforcer. I have a very good knowledge of the rules by the time I have been here now, I got to experience alot of roleplay situations aswell that did end up in recommendations (see further below for all the recommendations).

I never get mad (there can be some exceptions, or just banter), I am a very friendly person that can communicate well with others, I am not a native English speaker but I would say that my English is near perfect. I am always up for feedback or improvements, I learn from my mistakes and fully understand what I have done wrong.

I have been asked by alot of people to re-apply for Enforcer...here is a list of the people that I can still remember (if I forgot to mention you, my dear friend then please tell me):
@Mannerwaffel
@Cole
@MrLewis
@John Daymon
@MoronPipllyd :moron:
@MattIsMadForCod
@The-Devils-Son
@Walker (IIRC)
@Chris
@Sdac2

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am coming back slowly on the TeamSpeak3 server, I have been active there a bit recently but I will try to mantain an active presence in the future as of right now.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you all for the kind words...the inspiration and friendliness, just everything to inspire me to re-apply as an Enforcer, you are truly awesome people. If you would like to contact me, just hit me up with a new discussion, add me on Steam or even E-Mail me @[email protected].

Here is the list of recommendations for those that would like to read them:
https://perpheads.com/threads/creepis.5451/ @MattIsMadForCod
https://perpheads.com/threads/best-kanacke-eu.5314/ @Mannerwaffel
https://perpheads.com/threads/ash-daymon-and-the-entire-swat-team.5745/ @The Real Black Jesus
https://perpheads.com/threads/creepis-mrlewis-standish.6624/ @BillySavery 2
https://perpheads.com/threads/kenneth-walker-creepis.8513/ @John Daymon

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support

Increases rp

No but seriously you have very good rule knowledge and and almost never break a rule. Not almost I mean never. You shouldn't have gone inactive when you had the enforcer position. Good löck

Reaction score
YES LAD!!! We all know Kenneth is easily capable of Enforcer. He possess all the quality's needed and much, much more! +Support

Reaction score
Grundsätzlich Furkan Sie ein großartiger Mensch bist und ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute für Sie , um Ihren verdienten Position wieder in der Mitarbeiter-Team zu gewinnen.
Von Azz .

Basically Furkan you're a great person and I wish you the very best for you to gain your deserved position back in the staff team.
From Azz.

Reaction score
You're a friendly person, who has had experience of being a previous staff member and has a great knowledge of the rules. You are active on the server and the forums, and are willing to help out whenever you can.

+support

Reaction score
One of the biggest +supports I've ever given to anyone in my perpheads time.

Creepis is a person who knows the rules in and out, honestly... I've never ever seen someone like him (except lockwood) honestly. The joy of watching him in-game in his stupid prius is amazing.

I've always wanted Creepis back in the staff team, and I'm not gonna lie about this that he is my brother on perp kinda, he's amazing. I've waited for you to apply for a long time as I miss my enforcer brother :(

Anyways, can't be bothered getting up my notepad with notes about you atm, just noting out that its a big fucking +support

this big

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
does he even need to apply tho

Accept him already. Creepis is an amazing RP'er, with a vast knowledge of all the rules, easily capable of performing well in the staff team, which he has already shown back when he was part of it.

Splatter a +support all over this.

MattIs

About fucking time dude! Do I really need to list why we support you.
No
We love you creepis
You're the best
You're the friendliest
You're the kindest
You know all the rules
Choco like!

User0

-Support
Never seen you in help chat
Massive troll
Never in ooc or teamspeak
Rarely seen in ic and if you do you kill whole cop force and break rules.

+Support a while ago we role-played and you clearly know the rules to an extent where you can enforce them. You're very friendly also definitely enforcer materiel. I believe you should be given a chance like everyone else.

Reaction score
+support Creepy piss is ex staff, he has superb knowledge of the rules and is very friendly! Soz cannot go bigger than daymons also remember this gem
d9af9bda63.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

* Very great and mature guy, Very helpful when I've met him in game. Knows his rules very well. He would be an amazing enforcer < 3

Reaction score
I will just post an edit version from Creepis post on my application because I think same about his application

• It's time for a new German staff member :booty:

Keeping it short and simple:
    • My vote: +Support
    • Active
    • Helpful
    • Friendly
    • Amazing RP
    • Excellent rule knowledge, haven't seen him break any rules.
    • Best Kanacke EU
    I could literally go to Duisburg right now (Only 29,4KM from where I live) and eat kebab with him.However it would be a big mistake to not take him back as enforcer.

Good luck and stay dank, you kanacke.

Reaction score
+Support

Creepis is a very good roleplayer and was a very good enforcer back in the day he is always calm and can take being screamed at by sweatervests he is good at passive roleplay too all in all I think Creepis be a great enforcer and will probably be a great moderator. :D

Reaction score
"Puma123: I honestly hope Creepis gets denied
Daymon: why
Puma123: Because he can't rp. He ruins it
Daymon: wtf
Puma123: He's been so rude lately
Puma123: He sends me rude messages
Daymon: are you serious
Puma123: Yes
Daymon: or are you joking?
Puma123: Serious
Daymon: put it down then
Puma123: Ok, I got some evidence
Puma123: I want to show
Daymon: Puma
Daymon: Im not sure
Daymon: what you're talking about atm
Daymon: honestly
Puma123: He's been such a rude guy lately
Puma123: Here id the evidence
Daymon: never heard of that but ok
Puma123: is*
Puma123:
Daymon: I know that its a rick'n'roll url"
Rip

Serious note:
You're a cool cat. +support

Reaction score
EPIC +SUPPORT!

Have Acknowledge of rules/laws
Friendly IC and OOC
Helped me ALOT!
He just need to be active on the server

Reaction score
Massive +Support from me. Mister Walker is very well known and is also an impeccable rule follower. Definitely deserves this!

If you deny this Bolli I'll fuk u up

Status
Not open for further replies.