[PH] Ash / Jennifer Jimzon's Enforcers Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer Belinsky, Old name: Jennifer Jimzon/Jennifer Rose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

Firstly i believe that i should become a enforcer for many reasons, i feel that i am very active on the server with over 2 weeks of playtime what gives me the time/chance to understand the rules as well as understanding them i also know why they are put there to make roleplay better. Secondly i have been at PERPHEADS for over 9 months now allowing me to make friendships with admins and players all over the server and forums, this would also help when i see admins/enforcers do a admin situation and when i watch people like Senlin and then I know how to complete a admin situation professionally and fairly making it better for all players like senlin has already let me do a few situations. I am also very active on teamspeak ready to help/speak to anyone who needs help or just to have a friendly chat to make better relationships throughout the community.

I have been denied 3-4 times now, however i was rushing then and i have now has weeks and weeks of learning of admins and learning from my mistakes and then not making them again, this will help with the rank enforcer a lot.

Even if its a small rule broken like 3.21, i will still treat that as if it was a big rule broken. In addition i would also treat them with the greatest respect and fairness as i would treat anyone. I am also very familiar with various administrating tools such as:
ULX and ass mod. This will help within the job as enforcer.
I also find that I am a mature person who can help and develop peoples game-play to help others. I never get angry or agitated with the situation at hand, I am a calm person when it comes to dealing with people I always use my administrator skills to help others and help out the server as well as the community. I have a great relationship with the members and staff on the team while talking to them in TS3 and the server as role-playing.
I know i can also deal with the situation at hand other than doing /report.

I also have 1714 hours of Garry's Mod, at least 1400 are spent on role-playing servers to get the most of my role-playing skills and my administrating skills to make the best out of PERPHEADS. I have also never had a ban on perpheads over the 9 months of playing, this shows a great amount of determination i have to get this position as a enforcer, i have also got one warning over the 9 months.

Lastly you may be thing 13 years of age? Well i am a very mature person for my age, i know what's right and wrong as i have never been banned over 9 months. I am also a very fair person to all the people i meet on PERPHEADS. If you have ever role-played with me i am not a little child who doesn't know how to role-play at all, as i try to make role-play the best as it can to make others role play better.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
[Skyfall Server] - I was a administrator until i got promoted to senior admin.

[Nitrous Servers] - I started of as a moderator then later was a administrator.

[Dynamic Gaming] - I was a owner on this server until it shut down.

These servers have all recently shut down due to them making a new server in the mean time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

[ ✔] You need to have at least one week of game time played. [I have over 2 weeks of playtime and i have been here since September]

[ ✔] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. [ I have no VAC bans on record]

[ ✔] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) [ I have never revived a ban on PERPHEADS because i really want to get this position]

[ ✔]Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. [Like i said i have been here since September with no bans, this shows that i know the rules]

[ ✔]Must have access to and must use a microphone. [I have a microphone and a headset what i use all the time]

[ ✔] These requirements must be met so you can apply. [I have met all the requirements :D]

I have been active all year round and now that the summer holidays are coming i will be on everyday like i am already.
On a school day i am on the server for about 4 hours, on the weekends i'm on the server for about 10 hours.
CONTACT INFORMATION
Email- [email protected]
Steam- horsey2000 or [PH] Ash
Skype- predator5801

Reaction score
+ Support

Extremely mature for your age, BRILLIANT rule knowledge. I've also let you deal with a few little situations and you handled it amazingly. I really hope you get it this time.

Ash

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support

Extremely mature for your age, BRILLIANT rule knowledge. I've also let you deal with a few little situations and you handled it amazingly. I really hope you get it this time.
Thanks Senlin! I hope i do too.

Roj

Reaction score
+Support
Guuuuud guy
knows rules
Sexy
And a nice Ass, uhh Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.