Enforcer Application : Henrik Olofsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Henrik Olofsson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:75326202

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I should become an enforcer because I am a friendly person that easily can sort out different situations. I am not biased in anyway, I am always telling everyone to stop fail, and if they don't listen i report them even if they are my friends. I can keep calm in all situations even if i get a lot of pressure. I feel that it's easy to communicate with mic and keyboard, so i do both regularly.
Now after i played some months on this server i don't feel unsure in any situations about the rules, I can them all. I always try to help people that asks me /looc or /help. I try to make everyone feel welcome to the server, for example if they are new I show them around. Also help them with the rules that can be hard to understand if you are new sometimes.
I really like to administrate on different things and this would be the best way doing it
I did a applications for about 5 - 6 month, and i stopped play on this server, but i am back and i going to be Online in-game and on teamspeak ofcurse

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes, i've been admin on a rust server, minecraft server, prophunt server, I have own a DarkRP server, Before

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Yes, I am really active. I normally play 6 hours a day, however around 14-15 hours on the weekends. I am here to stay, this is what i love to do.
I got around 498 hours gmod playtime, I have play on this server. More than 2 weeks in game.
As I really like this community I try to be friendly to everyone and not have any enemies.

If you are going to +Support or -Support this, please tell me why.

Reaction score
+ Support a really nice person in-game and on teamspeak. I have see him in-game and he allways try to help people who has problem whit rules and question.

Deleted member 5920

-Support, never seen you in ooc or help. Not even tab menu either.

Reaction score
Get on Teamspeak more! Get to know the staff team :) its a really important process and overall a nice addition as you meet new people.

I will say I havent really seen you in-game, maybe try to be more active and seeable on the server.

Reaction score
-support i mugged you today and you broke 3.4 (not dropping everything) stall (not dropping) and 2.1( talking while gagged. and another thing i tought you had a ugly car i smashed your windows you wanted to shoot me my friend took his gun and shot you then you go into ooc and break 1.1:
[OOC] Kaiman™: Fuck you guys who shot me, i had a gun point

Reaction score
Yea i shot you while you pointed gun at draftking then you went to ooc and wrote too many things that shows you don't know the rules correctly.. so -SUPPORT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.