Enforcer Application - John Daymon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

ngl this is why a lot of people are disliking this, you feel entitled, like the community owes you something

Deleted member 6228

@Dr. Dräjj I still remember a time with daymon minging as staff, prop lifting tyla into bases and shit man, he needs to earn his position back he doesn't just get it

Reaction score
daymon i have no issues with you in-game; you are very knowledgeable with rules and game mechanics and you have a solid reputation of your previous staff record but sometimes you can be capricious and it may make some people have a weary attitude towards you

Reaction score
Even though you kept me banned most of the time when I was Ryan the Russian Dog, and that obviously pissed me off, I wholeheartedly support this application as I am very aware that you are knowledgable of the rules and have a very good staff track record. As much as you might be given shit for some of the things you've done, they are very much small in proportion to all the good ypu've done, and time you've put in as the longest standing staff member under Bolli.

It's a yes from me

Deleted member 1235

I like Daymon as a person, and have known him for quite a few years now.

However, if I were to base this application solely on the way I see you conduct yourself on the forums, I'd struggle to be able to really support you. Over the past one or two months I've seen your attitude on the forums fall closer into the same category as like @Dr. Dräjj (No offence Drajj, but we're forum fags). For those who haven't known you since 2013, it will be hard for them to see the positive side of you.

I'd be somewhat neutral now, I know you have what it takes and have done so in the past.

That being said, if they let Aquaa be on the staff team, then anything can happen xxx

Reaction score
I remember that, I was there, he was not prop lifting tyla into a base. Tyla was stuck

Mim

Reaction score
As soon as i saw this app i thought 'Oh Daymons Applying Again' so i click on and i read the responses, they look alright. But people have obviously had a different experience with you than i have. Daymon was a very good staff member in my eyes, yes he didnt have consistency but in my opinion thats a good thing because it means he is always adapting and changing the way he works to improve. The jokes and comments he made before his break should be forgotten about because i believe thats why he took this break and he is looking for a second chance. Anyway i wish you the best of luck Daymon.

+Support

JRW

Reaction score
I have to disagree, Daymon, you abused ur power when you were staff, I've got a 6-month ban on record for an unrealistic advert from you. Just because you could? why should you be staff again with such poor and bias judgment?

Reaction score
Your ban was simply 6 months Because you were just unbanned and was given a last chance, I thought we were over This Where I apologised for This as it wasnt supposed to be personal

JRW

Reaction score
the ban was 4 months prior? 6 months for an unrealistic advert, I felt you were targetting me personally. Just my opinion i respect everything youve done for perp and you as a staff member and you're genuinelly a nice geezer every time weve spoken just that 1 little blip

Deleted member 4983

And, by making that advert, you broke rules, I presume?

Reaction score
@JRW Oh yes sorry, I forgot the whole situation, I warned you prior to that advert stating the following; If you make another unrealistic advert (which was a blatant troll one) you'd be given a 6 month ban, you decided to provoke me and do it once more, so I held my word

I'm sorry if you took any offence, I'm pretty sure we can put that behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.