Enforcer Application @Palodhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Palodhi

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Niko

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:81111055

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to be a enforcer because I believe I have the skills and qualities all staff members need and I would love to use these skills to become enforcer. Yes, I don't have the cleanest record for bans but a lot of them are from years ago when i was much younger. I always try my best to help people such as with /help and in /ooc. I also help people try to understand the rules more so they have a clearer understanding and also helping newer officers in the PLPD. I'm always trying to find these new players and help them with the information and stuff they need help with to get a start. Using my skills and understanding, I want to help build the community with players, making it fairer for newer players to get a start and punishing people who constantly break rules. I also know that I am not well known on perp but I hope that doesn't fully affect on what others think about me. I have around 1 month 13 days playtime on perp and in that time, i've seen what Perp has been and what it is now, With that information I can see what the server needs to work on to make the server reach it's full potential. Exactly like why I'm making my application, i want to reach my full potential as well as making everyone else and the server reach it's full potential. I want to work to stop more toxicity in the community as a whole because with less toxicity that could create more of a player base for perpheads like it used to be. Thank you for at least reading my application this far and I hope you agree with me.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I try to be with the PD and try to be on there if anyone needs to ask a question

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Yes, I know I'm only 13 but I am much mature then people are normally at my age, you can ask a lot of people that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, You're good and all, but this application needs a lot more detail.
That's my only issue. It feels like an 'always the same as others' application where it doesn't have its own feeling.

Reaction score
I like you, and you do follow the rules the best you can and is friendly enough. However the way you are(Not in a negative way), but just the person you are I don't feel like you would be Enforcer Material, not that you necessarily wont be good(Cause I can't say whether you would or not). Also I do not see enough affort in your application either.

I just can't see you being a staff member for perpheads. I will put my vote on
Neutral.

Best of Luck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

Massive -support You’re way too young, you definitely don’t know the rules well enough considering you were unable to report your friend for ban evading you definitely shouldn’t be staff maybe in a couple of years if perp is still around

Reaction score
I agree that he's quiet young to apply, but I don't think that should be taken into consideration of how he would be staff. Some young people is doing a fine job, though I see where you're coming from.

Deleted member 5577

Imagine being a 13 year old police officer tho it’s just like being a police cadet people would just take the piss

Reaction score
Yes, I see what you mean, I understand that people don't normally get chosen when we are younger which I understand and that my friend was ban evading was a massive mistake I made and i regret it completely.

Reaction score
@LilChicken Again, I see where you're coming from. But if he learns to make people respect him, or atleast a few and a tiny bit.. Then he does progress, and atleast his voice isn't a squeaker.

Reaction score
did this guy join at 8 years old
7UnXwwH.png

• Funny
Reactions: A1L

Deleted member 1235

I honestly feel your age is a big factor in this. There's a very high chance that the majority of older players will simply not listen or take you seriously.

Also unless you've been an African child soldier, you also lack enough life experience to judge a lot of situations fairly.

Children are easily influenced and persuaded, and unfortunately as a child that makes you vunerable.

Reaction score
I really can't see how lack of life experiences, should effect something in a game, I really don't.

majority of older players will simply not listen or take you seriously.
Children are easily influenced and persuaded

Though these, I can 100% agree with you on.

Reaction score
I am 13 lol and yes I do have quite a deep voice some people say

Reaction score
Wtf why is a completely full grown man playing on a server with people average age 16 to 25. Also yeah, he has a quiet deep voice, I've met several 13 year olds with quiet deep voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.