Nissan's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: NissanMikli

IN-GAME NAME: Nissan Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I have spent just over 2 years on this server, and I've helped people using the chat and have helped people in situations where they are stuck or are in need of support. I always remind people of the rules and try to prevent them from breaking any; I'm on the server pretty much every day, I'm really active on teamspeak and have tried to get to know everybody who I meet. I'd like this chance to be an enforcer as I think that I would make a good staff member and know the rules enough to be given a shot at helping the community. I believe that i have learned well enough to take on the role as enforcer. I may have learned the hard way by being warned a multiple times and banned as well. How ever I have learned from my past mistakes and they will not be repeated.
I have always gotten a certain satisfaction from helping others who do not know what to do, and i do try my hardest to be there for the people that ask for the help.

As seen by my warnings and bans is that I do make mistakes. Everyone does make mistakes. Some bigger than others. How ever i have really learned from those mistakes and sometimes learning the hard way is better than the easy way. I would love to give that opportunity to players as the previous staff members did to me.

I know that the fact of what rank you hold within the PLPD has nothing to say on how you perform or get by as a staff member has anything to do with this matter. How ever my rank within the PLPD has really helped me take a deeper look on what is going on and I believe it has helped my investigative skills on stuff. It thought me how to look further and deeper at stuff before jumping to a decision. That is a key element in becoming a good staff member. You need to know how to look at both scenarios before putting any ban hammer down, and i believe that my past experience as staff member on different communities will help me in this subject as well.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Bans

https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=NissanMikli

Warnings

https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=NissanMikli

Previous enforcer applications

https://perpheads.com/threads/nissans-second-enforcer-application.32752/

https://perpheads.com/threads/nissans-enforcer-application.31581/

I would like to thank everyone that read this application and leave a feedback on what their thought on this matter is.

Both negative and positive feedback is always welcome. Helps me improve in the future.

Reaction score
Where to even begin.

I've known Nissan for a while now and I can say for sure that he is one of the most delightful and honest people this community has. Despite his joking apperance, he can actually be a really serious guy. He is really competent and a great candidate for this role from what I've seen.

I'm slapping a big fat +Support here

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am not one to reply to enforcer applications that often (at least nowadays), but I must say, despite Nissan being inferior at For Honor and basically a lesser Dane due to being from the Faroe Islands, he is actually quite competent.

Nissan always remains friendly, and while he may have a bit of banter with friends (Not throwing props around or killing your friends, but "conversation that is funny and not serious" - Quote), he is serious when he needs to be, while being quite knowledgeable of the rules as well as laws, indicated by his current rank of Sergeant in the PLPD, and from what I can remember of previous experiences with him.

I personally consider him to be a decent (if not great) candidate for enforcer.

Reaction score
Disagree's is always fine. People are allowed to speak their mind. How ever. It would be great if people could also leave a reply on explaining why they think I don't deserve to hold the rank of Enforcer. That would be great thanks. If people leave the reason why they believe I don't deserve it, that will help me out in the future on how and what to improve on.

Deleted member 5920

Disagree's is always fine. People are allowed to speak their mind. How ever. It would be great if people could also leave a reply on explaining why they think I don't deserve to hold the rank of Enforcer. That would be great thanks. If people leave the reason why they believe I don't deserve it, that will help me out in the future on how and what to improve on.

I rated disagree due to you jumping to conclusions in-game claiming I was targeting you a few months ago when I raided you twice in the same day which is absurd and I wouldn't like to see someone who makes that kind of accusation with no proof on the staff team.

Reaction score
I rated disagree due to you jumping to conclusions in-game claiming I was targeting you a few months ago when I raided you twice in the same day which is absurd and I wouldn't like to see someone who makes that kind of accusation with no proof on the staff team.

I made those simply on the fact that you were constantly after me and Rebecca. You were not alone in that. The reason i never took it any further is because i was unable to gather any evidence. But if you don't think i deserve enforcer that's fine.

Reaction score
-Support

I've decided to give you this since you pretty much started being a bit active and I recognised you went more inactive after your last enforcer application.

I'm not a bias person nor am I doing this out of pervious things, I'm just mentioning things I've properly seen.

I have spent just over 2 years on this server, and I've helped people using the chat and have helped people in situations where they are stuck or are in need of support. I always remind people of the rules and try to prevent them from breaking any; I'm on the server pretty much every day, I'm really active on teamspeak and have tried to get to know everybody who I meet. I'd like this chance to be an enforcer as I think that I would make a good staff member and know the rules enough to be given a shot at helping the community. I believe that i have learned well enough to take on the role as enforcer. I may have learned the hard way by being warned a multiple times and banned as well. How ever I have learned from my past mistakes and they will not be repeated.
I have always gotten a certain satisfaction from helping others who do not know what to do, and i do try my hardest to be there for the people that ask for the help.

As seen by my warnings and bans is that I do make mistakes. Everyone does make mistakes. Some bigger than others. How ever i have really learned from those mistakes and sometimes learning the hard way is better than the easy way. I would love to give that opportunity to players as the previous staff members did to me.

I know that the fact of what rank you hold within the PLPD has nothing to say on how you perform or get by as a staff member has anything to do with this matter. How ever my rank within the PLPD has really helped me take a deeper look on what is going on and I believe it has helped my investigative skills on stuff. It thought me how to look further and deeper at stuff before jumping to a decision. That is a key element in becoming a good staff member. You need to know how to look at both scenarios before putting any ban hammer down, and i believe that my past experience as staff member on different communities will help me in this subject as well.

Yes

Bans

Warnings

I would like to thank everyone that read this application and leave a feedback on what their thought on this matter is.

Both negative and positive feedback is always welcome. Helps me improve in the future.

I barely recognise you getting to know people and you normally just pass them anyways.

About your application in general, if you take out the repetitive talk about your mistakes and bans and your warnings then just looking at it in general, I see only a slight amount of writing which isn't really showing me or anyone else you are interested.

I've spoken to you in the past and you are chill and you are serious and that's what I'll give to you, I have nothing against you and this is just a honest opinion from me.

None the less good luck on your application.

Reaction score
-Support

I've decided to give you this since you pretty much started being a bit active and I recognised you went more inactive after your last enforcer application.

I'm not a bias person nor am I doing this out of pervious things, I'm just mentioning things I've properly seen.

I barely recognise you getting to know people and you normally just pass them anyways.

About your application in general, if you take out the repetitive talk about your mistakes and bans and your warnings then just looking at it in general, I see only a slight amount of writing which isn't really showing me or anyone else you are interested.

I've spoken to you in the past and you are chill and you are serious and that's what I'll give to you, I have nothing against you and this is just a honest opinion from me.

None the less good luck on your application.

Thanks for your honest opinion. How ever I have been on more at night lately which is why you probably have not noticed me.

A1L

Reaction score
Neutral

I'm going to be completely honest, I thought you were chill when you came back but you jump to conclusions pretty much instantly, you also did just come back not too long ago, not even a week to be honest. This is mostly due to what happend recently, but yeah. You may be friendly and helpful at times, but sometimes you change like you're a different person trying to enforce the rules like straight up

Reaction score
Neutral

I'm going to be completely honest, I thought you were chill when you came back but you jump to conclusions pretty much instantly, you also did just come back not too long ago, not even a week to be honest. This is mostly due to what happend recently, but yeah. You may be friendly and helpful at times, but sometimes you change like you're a different person trying to enforce the rules like straight up
If you are reffering to the incident that happened earlier. I simply told you to not lie in Desc as it is against the rules. Any person should do that and try and keep the RP clean.

A1L

Reaction score
If you are reffering to the incident that happened earlier. I simply told you to not lie in Desc as it is against the rules. Any person should do that and try and keep the RP clean.

Of course I'm referring to that incident, you didn't simply just tell me not to lie, you tried to take it into your own matters and trying to make me "Apologise for wasting your important time". Just like I said, you jump to conclusions instantly.

Reaction score
Of course I'm referring to that incident, you didn't simply just tell me not to lie, you tried to take it into your own matters and trying to make me "Apologise for wasting your important time". Just like I said, you jump to conclusions instantly.

I said you should apologize for waisting our time as you did. You made a incident out of nothing which stops the RP. I don't see that i did nothing wrong. But if you feel differently about that. I thank you for your honest opinion.

Reaction score
I am not one to reply to enforcer applications that often (at least nowadays), but I must say, despite Nissan being inferior at For Honor and basically a lesser Dane due to being from the Faroe Islands, he is actually quite competent.

Nissan always remains friendly, and while he may have a bit of banter with friends (Not throwing props around or killing your friends, but "conversation that is funny and not serious" - Quote), he is serious when he needs to be, while being quite knowledgeable of the rules as well as laws, indicated by his current rank of Sergeant in the PLPD, and from what I can remember of previous experiences with him.

I personally consider him to be a decent (if not great) candidate for enforcer.

You have not fought me in ages you spud. My Shinobi will kick your shitty ass character's Mark my words! fight me and you shall die!

Reaction score

Yes

Bans

Warnings

You're an alright guy and that however, I don't feel that you would be able to handle situations without going quite one-sided especially If it's your mates. As previously mentioned you do jump to conclusions quite a bit and at this moment in time I don't see you fitting a staff role.

Reaction score
You're an alright guy and that however, I don't feel that you would be able to handle situations without going quite one-sided especially If it's your mates. As previously mentioned you do jump to conclusions quite a bit and at this moment in time I don't see you fitting a staff role.

That is perfectly Fine. How ever if you think that i am biased at all. You do not know me well enough. I am in no way biased at all. How ever as i stated earlier. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank's for sharing yours.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As i stated earlier. I am very active. Just more at night currently. But that does not make any difference as the server is still populated at that time.
I am mostly active trow the night I have almost not seen you on so Idk what you talk about but fine if you say so

Status
Not open for further replies.