Enforcer Application @Palodhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not gunna hop on the "You're too young" Bandwagon here specifically, although I agree with concerns raised by @Duffy regarding that matter.

I don't see you as the sort of person who would be able to handle sits, take the time to look into AR's in depth and handle ban appeals.

You're temper was at some point notable, I don't know if its still a thing however as I don't really hang around you at all or talk to you very much.

If the senior administration were to bring back the old helper rank however I'd happily vouch for you to have that. Of course I believe you will have incentive to do nice things for community members but at the same time know that you could do that without being staff.

Reaction score
+Support, everyone is just complaining about your age but I don’t think it matters. You shown me so many times that you are a cool guy and know the rules pretty well. I believe you could be a good staff member.

Deleted member 5920

9ELMHchzUr17.png

Reaction score
+Support, Honestly Ben is a great guy and he always helps, i've never seen him toxic or anything,he also has good knowledge about rules,and btw to those whos complaining about his age well hes doing all that epic stuff and hes only 13, theres some other ppl whos 18+ and they suck dick and they should learn from ppl like Ben,Regards.

Reaction score
Personally don’t have anything against you, I think you hold some potential from what I’ve seen in game. I don’t think age is a bad thing per say in some instances, but remembering my own behavior while I was 13, I find it insufficient to be handling every situation that may arise professionally and without bias. This isn’t your fault however, and I do believe everyone deserves a chance regardless of age, as that is what the enforcer rank is for. I think you have potential which is what’s most important. Goodluck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.