[Enforcer Application] Sgt.James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Enforcer Application for the PERPHeads Serious-Roleplay Server. ________________________________________________________________________

STEAM NAME:
Sgt.James

IN-GAME NAME:
James Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:30089891

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Since I've became more active the past 3 weeks I unfortunately had to witness a large amount of people playing by their own rules and laws. The lack of interest in PassiveRP or even RP at all is becoming a more increasing problem every day. I believe by resuming the duties as a member of Staff I could make a difference. Hopefully others share my interest of bringing back the Hardcore-RP back to PERPHeads where it belongs.

In addition to my great knowledge of both Rules and Laws I have already administered the server before, so I have experience with the tools given to enforce the Rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

The short answer would be no. I have my own TeamSpeak Server and unless I need to discuss something with Fredy or another Developer I am on my own TS. Yet I do not see any reasons not be on PH's TS Server if needed.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

If someone happens to have a question in regards of the application, please make a PM instead of making a reply on this topic. I'd like to maintain this Thread nice and clean.

Whether it is positive or negative feedback I still appreciate the reply.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Old Enforcer Application:
https://perpheads.com/threads/enforcer-sgt-james.716/

Some recommendations received in the past 1-3 Weeks:
https://perpheads.com/threads/sgt-james.9505/

https://perpheads.com/threads/chris-sgt-james.9435/
https://perpheads.com/threads/sgt-james.9202/
https://perpheads.com/threads/sgt-james.9120/

With kind regards,

Sgt.James

Some of you may say this was written in 5 minutes the true fact is that it took over 45 minutes to create this application. As I attempted to only have important information instead of my life story. Obviously this is not the best application out there, but it is not my intend to make one anyways. I am here to apply in an attempt to resume my duties as part of the Staff Team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
YES! Totally should be an enforcer! You have my Support! amazing roleplay! You have full-rule/law acknowledge! we need more people like him.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
There's no law about jaywalking, we can't arrest him for rule 1.11
Sorry James, I had to do it :D

Btw your roleplay skills are amazing and your knowledge about the rules and laws are more then enought (apart for the above quote), even tho you resigned a little time after i joined this community I'm sure you were a great administrator (or whatever you were). You have my SUPPORT.

Reaction score
I remember when you used to be an admin on the server, you were one of the best - and seeing you play once again has made it obvious to me that you still would be a great staff member, you have my full support.

M

Reaction score
Absolutely! This man has the most cohesive and patient roleplay with the best rule and law knowledge around. He plays modestly and properly without any form of disruption.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You were by far one of the most trusted Administrators back in the day, and to be quite honest you'd easily fit the role again. Your problems with the staff team have gone, it seems; a factor due to the new Senior Administration team. I'd like to mention that James didn't quit, he resigned.

Your roleplay is outstanding, and that has been noticed by the community. I've not seen you in the teamspeak, but that may just be me hiding in non-public channels. Other than that, you have my full support James.

You'd be a credit to the server.

Reaction score
+Support
Your knowledge of the rules and laws is very well, you seem to be very active and I think that you suit this role very well
Good luck!

Reaction score
+support
Sgt.James's RP and calm manner, as well as his experience and rule and law knowledge, both of which he has displayed as an LEO, are the reasons why I think he would be an excellent staff member. Good luck James!

MattIs

+Support - I haven't roleplayed much out of the police with you, but I've seen how good you roleplay and you were a trusted admin before so I see no reason why you cannot make a return!

Reaction score
From what i have seen you are a perfect roleplayer, you know the rules and laws good too.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Absolute +Support , Such a good guy on the right place. I agree with MrLewis. I hope that you will get accepted.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
+ support

SGT.James reason why i'm supporting you is because your rule knowledge and Roleplay is outstanding I love your Passive roleplay and how you deal with all sorts of different Roleplay situations. I also like you in admin sits you are calm and never raise your voice and don't try to rush anything and don't mind mods/admins (me) taking our time gathering evidence. Also your rule knowledge in a admin sit is outstanding too and I think you would be able to easily enforce the server rules. in the end mate you have my full support and really hope to see you in the staff team one day :) .

Reaction score
Great roleplayer, he has a great rule knowledge. He was an admin already and he is a supervisor which tells us that James is able to take responsibility.
He is an active member of the community. I defenetly support him. :mrlewis:

Ps: Portugal, wat? :mraaron:

Roj

Reaction score
I am going to give you a +Support
Your roleplaying as Police Officer is outstanding, and you know the rules.
Your experience as Administrator will help you aswell,

i do not have any reasons to -support you.

Reaction score
58233482.jpg

From what I have seen I can just support Sgt. James application. He is a really mature player and know much about rules and laws he also is an excellent role-player.
I see NO reason not to get him back into the staff-team. I think he won't struggle when he gets his post back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.