Enforcer Application V2 (Dave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam Name : Dave

Steam ID : Steam_0:1:626842016

In-Game Name : Hua-Chyou Yang

Why do you want to be an Enforcer? :
A month ago, I was demoted from Senior Moderator. This was something I expected to happen when I did partake in what I did, but nonetheless something I regret. I thoroughly enjoyed being staff on perp due to it giving me a platform to be listened to when it came to my perspective on things, may it be mechanics or rules. I did also quite enjoy doing reports, which is evident from the fact that I completed 2923 reports since getting Enforcer for the first time in March 2023.

My knowledge of the rules is incredibly extensive, in my entire time as staff only one dispute on me was accepted and all of my other punishments, of which there are hundreds, were deemed just and correct. I also have fully abided by said rules since my demotion and have been making frequent reports when I do witness a rule break.

Since I got demoted I feel I have upheld my efforts in assisting the general community to the best of my ability with the resources at hand, I have helped in /help when I can and I have rewritten or assisted in the rewriting the following guides on perpheads.help ; Drugs, Bank Robbery and Roadcrew.

The reason I am applying is clearly because I want to return to a similar position where I was before my demotion and be able to once again assist in the enforcement of rules on the server. I am usually on at peak times where it did get incredibly busy for staff and the amount of reports coming in.

Do you have anything else to say? :
oMPcERL.png

Requirements :
  • Your total time played on the server must be at least one week✅
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month✅
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them✅
  • You must have access to and use a microphone✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums✅
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months✅
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months✅

Reaction score
+support know he’s a nice guy and he did a great job as staff and would love to see him be staff again and I think he will not repeat the mistakes he did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Without a doubt, the player's exceptional knowledge of the rules, previous experience as a Senior Moderator, and unyielding dedication to continue maintaining the server's integrity make them the perfect candidate for the Enforcer position

Reaction score
+Support Dave has been a huge help in the community recently and back when he was staff he’s been one of the most active and one of most knowledgeable staff member I’ve seen. We need him back in a staff position sooner or later! Good luck on your application and I wish you luck!

Reaction score
Without a doubt the worst staff member to ever contribute to the community, he has god awful knowledge of the rules and breaks them with no regard to the server, he deserved to get demoted for his heinous crimes and shouldn't be even thought about being regarded to being put back on the staff team. But enough about me, I think Dave was a great Senior Mod and will be a great Mod when this gets accepted, shows great knowledge of the server and its rules etc etc

Reaction score
Dave was a great mod with many good decisions, quick and specific but unfortunately made a mistake in the past. As said, its in the past and dave still has good knowledge and a great guy overall.(When do i get payed?)

Reaction score
Excellent staff member, mistakes happen but Dave has shown commitment and dedication throughout his tenure and hasn’t let anything bring him down. I’ve witnessed him in sits previously and seen his RP and I can honestly say that he is a valuable member and deserves to be back

Reaction score
back in the day, people would have laughed you off the forums for saying this sincerely
atleast wait a bit more lmao what

I think you raise a fair point and I understand the principle of it. However, Dave was an excellent Moderator who I have seen first-hand be incredibly reflective on what led to his demotion. I haven't a single doubt in my mind that he regrets it and has learned his lesson. I fail to see how making him wait simply out of principle is productive and could ever be in the interest of the community. Sure, a month isn't a very long time, but the overwhelming support he has already received speaks levels about the massive impact he had on our playerbase. Denying this application wouldn't increase any real confidence in the staff team or reinforce any sort of strength because it's apparent that's not what the vast majority wants. Staff members are fallible, Dave made a mistake, sure, but how maturely and proactively he has strived to rectify this mistake is a clear show of his character and demonstrates all that needs to be seen.

The powers that be will inevitably do what they are going to do and I can see this side of the argument but I really do hope they opt to give Dave a second chance as I definitely think he deserves one.

Status
Not open for further replies.